Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Hey guys pls suggest some Games to me.. I love Racing Games, I like FPS games but can't play because of severe Head ache I get after Playing (after just 15 minutes of play). So pls suggest

Racing Games, Simulation Games, if any new Third person shooter Game.

my pc spec is in my signature.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ have you checked the 1st page - there's some great games there - try playing those first ;-)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@stonecaper,clmlbx: I guess u have not read the thread from start...do read coz it covers the genre u r asking...

Suggest me a game that a 4 yr old can play easily without any help from others. The game has to dead easy and interesting enough at the same time.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ try some racing games like Trackmania Sunrise where a vehicle can be controlled using only arrow keys on the keyboard ;-)

masach315

War4Peace
Educational games will be best for a 4 year old child like word game, crossword, puzzle etc. You may visit Educational Games – Free Kids Educational Games at Knowledge Adventure etc

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Play Call of Juarez : Bound in Blood - one of the best western style shooting fps game and this one should be added on the list as well ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
Hey guys pls suggest some Games to me.. I love Racing Games, I like FPS games but can't play because of severe Head ache I get after Playing (after just 15 minutes of play). So pls suggest

Racing Games, Simulation Games, if any new Third person shooter Game.

my pc spec is in my signature.

If you want newer games then try Dirt 3, F1 2011. They are quite nice.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Has anybody tried renegade ops....if not...definitely try it....its an awesome game...I hv just installed it...loved it...full of destruction and great detailed graphics by SEGA...preferred playing with a controller

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Has anybody tried renegade ops....if not...definitely try it....its an awesome game...I hv just installed it...loved it...full of destruction and great detailed graphics by SEGA...preferred playing with a controller

screenshots looks nice..especially the explosion & it Havok Physics..
will sure try it.:grin:

abhidev

Human Spambot
played renegade ops a bit today...loved it...its bit confusing playing with the keyboard...have to try it out with the controller...but my generic controller doesn't seem to work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom