Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krow

Crowman
Try VVVVVV. And check out this thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/145135-indie-game-discussion-thread.htm

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know if this is the right place to post this (mods may do the needful if needed ;)), but if someone wants to taste Postal & Postal 2 with all expansions and uncut content before the imminent release of Postal 3, and that too DRM free, head on to:-

Enjoy a panoply of games 50% off this weekend - General discussion - Forum - - GOG.com

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think this one should be added Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason - A scary FPS survival horror game - made me couple of times to jump out of the chair - no matter what the reveiws sites gave it out of 10 I'm giving it 9.5/10 and a must play ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah its a good game for sure. You know kind of like bioshock at some times. Also the plot is somewhat similar and features underwater ship I guess. Graphics were also good and +1 from me to add it.

Sameer!

Right off the assembly line
If we are talking about role playing games, we can not miss out on the Pokemon series. The graphics suck. But the story and the depth is really good. These games are what we grew up on!

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
i think, i forgot to mention frozensynapse.
i love it. i'm no more addicted to cs, thanks to fs. bought it before the hunble bundle sale, liked it but the multiplayer was dying quickly. after the sale it was a bang, many newbies on servers and enjoyed a lot. love the soundtrack!

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
^^
Turn based strategy. not a kind of those tbs where it takes hours to complete a match, you can play any no. of matches at a time and they take not more than 5-30mon depending on the opponent. you may even drag it to few days. a play by email game at core,very apt graphics,variety of game modes,best soundtrack any game has till this date(but it may seems to be repetitive at times). you just need to spend atleast an hour on the game to get into it, once you get the first win, it's so sweet.

gameranand

Living to Play
One suggestion.
There should be a thread like this in Indie section as well having list of the nice Indie games.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Put all the games from 1st page of this thread regarding that and also see that locked up indie games discussion thread.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Hey guys, please recommend me some good games :)

As I'm new to this gaming world, I don't know much about them.

But let me be specific about what type of games I'd like to play.

RPG like COD, Battlefield etc.

What I hate most is unrealistic games, like some super-natural power etc. like in Metro 2033(Sorry if the number is wrong ;) ) / Crysis. Though I'll try Crysis Warhead, not to play just to bechmark and test how my GPU is powerfull ;)

I also liked NFS MW but after that carbon and all didn't attracted me much.

I have already completed
COD Series
POP Series (Except the last part)
Lara Croft series
BF3

So anything like BF3 / COD MW2??

Will try NFS Run when I get it :)

Right now, I'm installing Split Second, I also have DiRT3 which I'm not liking it much.

Played Splinter Cell 2 before on my 9500GT, and I really liked it, will try Conviction for sure :)

Regarding latest ones, don't suggest me AC, as I've already tried AC1 and 2 and didn't liked it, so no point in trying Revelations.

One more thing, no sports games at all, no Fifa, no Cricket, no Virtual Tennis.

I don't like sports in real life too ;)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Why aren't you liking Dirt 3? Try adjusting difficulty settings to your taste.. :p

And have you played Portal 2 and Just Cause 2? If not try them... truly awesome games! :D

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Even I don't get to like Dirt 3. Being a veteran of the series, playing all the Colin McRae and Dirt games, this one is an insult to the series. :mad:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
lol..!! Uninstalling Split Second, not my type. I like normal racing as it was in MW, not all these Drifts and all.

So basically I'm looking for RPG with some awesome graphics quality :D

Why aren't you liking Dirt 3? Try adjusting difficulty settings to your taste.. :p

And have you played Portal 2 and Just Cause 2? If not try them... truly awesome games! :D

It's already set to easiest level, and I'm winning the games :D

The graphics is awesome too, but races are not that interesting. :(

Ok, thanks, will try Portal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom