Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
also add bulletstorm in sci fi genre. Its a must play.

^^DOOM series is basically run and gun type rail shooting. Thats why its old school.

You ard not entirely correct. Its not entirely run n gun game. It have sci fi and horror elements which basically defines its genre.

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush merge survival horror shooter with survival horror games because there is just one actual FPS horror in your list as dead space and resident evil series are over the shoulder shooter which is mix of FPS & TPS.

@ soumo27
Bro please edit your 3rd post in this thread because that is too long as you quoted Piyush's list.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Piyush merge survival horror shooter with survival horror games because there is just one actual FPS horror in your list as dead space and resident evil series are over the shoulder shooter which is mix of FPS & TPS.

you forgot about Dead Island which is also a FPS Survival Horror Game and What about Left 4 Dead series which should be also included - so we got 3 in total SH FPS games ;-)

DARK SECTOR should be under Survival Horror as well - just play the game and you'll know it ;-)

and we should merge survival horror shooter with survival horror genre as it should be considered as a single genre.

Serious Sam and Necro Vision Series falls Under Old School and should be added.
The Latest Duke Nukem and Quake 4 are also a great example of Sci-Fi shooter.
Arma Series should be added under squad based tactical shooter.

gameranand

Living to Play
you forgot about Dead Island which is also a FPS Survival Horror Game and What about Left 4 Dead series which should be also included - so we got 3 in total SH FPS games ;-)

DARK SECTOR should be under Survival Horror as well - just play the game and you'll know it ;-)

and we should merge survival horror shooter with survival horror genre as it should be considered as a single genre.

Serious Sam and Necro Vision Series falls Under Old School and should be added.
The Latest Duke Nukem and Quake 4 are also a great example of Sci-Fi shooter.
Arma Series should be added under squad based tactical shooter.

Thanks for reminding. You know there are just so many games that remembering all of them is quite hard specially when you don't have your PC with you.:(

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
can Anyone describe about all types of games like fps , stealth etc.
there is "gener" given in SKOAR in game reviews,and I can't understand them.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guize, I need a few suggestions on the games I've missed. Please suggest some games which have been released past 4 months. I haz Deus Ex: HR. Any other?

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
Suggest Me some FPS guys Last good one i played was Max Payne 2 and COD series :)

Dont Wanna Shoot No Zombies,cyborgs or aliens,Just Bad Human Beings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom