suggest good ear phone for my iPOD

Baker

Albicelestes
suggest some good ear phones in the range of less than 2k for my iPOD... am not prefering in ear ear phone

Sarath

iDota
If you are uncomfortable with the IEMs then go back to the same apple earphones. However they are overpriced at 1.5k

For the same price, Brainwavz M1, MEelectronics M6 and Sennheiser CX180 all will blow it away.

Check the MX series of sennheisers which are normal earphones. I used them before my IEMs and was quite happy with them.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
If you are uncomfortable with the IEMs then go back to the same apple earphones. However they are overpriced at 1.5k

For the same price, Brainwavz M1, MEelectronics M6 and Sennheiser CX180 all will blow it away.

Check the MX series of sennheisers which are normal earphones. I used them before my IEMs and was quite happy with them.

actually i was looking for apple ear phones only... but it was not available in many shops

Minion

Conversation Architect
actually i was looking for apple ear phones only... but it was not available in many shops

May I know why even you need a overpriced apple earphone whose sound quality is worse even pl11 sounds great and will cost you only 400-500 rupees

Any specific reason not going for IEMs they sounds great

sukant

Fragholic
Go for the sony(MDR series) ones will cost you around 700-800 bucks and imo are much better than the Ipod default earphones.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
May I know why even you need a overpriced apple earphone whose sound quality is worse even pl11 sounds great and will cost you only 400-500 rupees

Any specific reason not going for IEMs they sounds great

actually once i used such ear phones... with sony ericcson walkman series mobile.... but i cant us that for continously for more than 15 min because of kind of irritation i felt ... and i find difficult for to hold it in my ear also....

but the iPOD earphone was very much comfortable for me... and i think sound quality is not bad at all

Sarath

iDota
Ofcourse the ipod earphones are not bad. Infact they are among the best I have heard but they are just not right for the price and especially when they die so easily.

Do not buy the ipod earphones again.

If there is incompatibility with the IEMs then there is a reason to ditch them. But most IEMs priced above 1000bucks (sometimes even lower) offer different sized earbuds to fit your ear type. Some even come with biphalanges (google). I think you might have got the fit right.

IEMs are preffered for the following:
Nice fit
Passive noise isolation
Nice bass

They are problematic due to:
Microphonics
Headache is some people with certain IEMs only.
Does not fit eartype (non-IEMesish ears)

I suggest you try out a better / different pair and then decide to keep or ditch them.

red dragon

Master troll
Those white earphones which come with ipod are just pathetic.
If you are not comfortable with iem,look into normal over the ear headphones,like Sennheiser hd 218 or 228.
If hellbent on earbuds try to find out Yukin Pk(I am not 100% sure about the model no.have an old pair tucked in somewhere,it sounded better than the stock phones of ipods)

Top Bottom