Suggest Best Split Air Conditioner

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraaz

Evil Genius
I have bought ONIDA (1 ton) from the showroom for 20 K...forgot the model name, but I've been using it for almost a year now...and no problems what so ever! My brother also has the same one (1.5 ton though) and his is also working fine with no problems.

All this bad repping for a brand just because maybe one out of like thousands was a defective piece...:rolleyes:

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
faraaz said:
I have bought ONIDA (1 ton) from the showroom for 20 K...forgot the model name, but I've been using it for almost a year now...and no problems what so ever! My brother also has the same one (1.5 ton though) and his is also working fine with no problems.

All this bad repping for a brand just because maybe one out of like thousands was a defective piece...:rolleyes:

See buddy,

My dealer have Largest showroom in my city - dealing in AC for LG, Samsung, Godrej, Electolux and Onida

Now he quote 17,000/- for Onida 1 Ton, assure me will try to reduce price when I will be there in front of him.
LG 20,000
Samsung 20,000

when I ask him which is best - without wasting a second he replies Onida.
And yes if Our Luck is Bad than any product will give us Trouble after all it's Made In China.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Stick said:
See buddy,

My dealer have Largest showroom in my city - dealing in AC for LG, Samsung, Godrej, Electolux and Onida

Now he quote 17,000/- for Onida 1 Ton, assure me will try to reduce price when I will be there in front of him.
LG 20,000
Samsung 20,000

And yes if Our Luck is Bad than any product will give us Trouble after all it's Made In China.
add more confusing to it:p
my dealer says goodrej is best a/c

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
gary4gar said:
add more confusing to it:p
my dealer says goodrej is best a/c
If he is reputed and gentlemen than go with Godrej , ask him model number and search online for more information about the particular model.

Ask him to give address of some customers who purchase from him & get installed Godrej AC's. Contact same customers and ask more .....

NOTE: Do not forget to select from those Brand who have Service Centers for your city or have near by service center - as many Electronic co's implements strategy that Customer need to visit service center with Product and they will repair it ASAP.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Stick said:
See buddy,

LG 20,000
Samsung 20,000

Okay...I don't understand...were you agreeing with me or disagreeing with me?? I only ask cuz you quoted my text...

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ Agree that Onida Also have good quality AC. But if luck is bad any good quality AC turn in to Bad:)

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ do you seen any Reduction in cooling or any other fatures in last 1 year - any one used Onida AC more than 3 yrs here or nearby?

faraaz

Evil Genius
In one year, no difference whatsoever...only irritating part is that the fan speed controls respond a bit slowly. There's like a 4-5 second lag between pressing the remote button and having the fan speed increase or decrease. I'm not sure if this is a standard problem with ALL A/Cs or only with ONIDA...but apart from this minor niggle, I'm very happy with the AC performance.

cooldip10

In the zone
786 said:
nobody is talking about BlueStar... why???

BlueStar is for commercial sector.. as far as i know. They deliver the best when you get a huge acs..

@ Stick : You are right, Its all about luck. If you have a good luck any company will favor u. :)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Stick said:
Yes buddy, that's why I'm keep asking on every possible person but what I hear is

A Grade (Best Quality - large whole in pocket): Hitachi, Daikin, Ogeneral, Carrier
B Grade: Vidieocon, Onida (at present value for Money)
C Grade: LG, Samsung (Crapped Korean Brand - gain mkt- with Advertisements)
ur decision abt samsung is wrong ..it makes good ac's

but i would suggest that u should go for voltas........if not voltas then videocon..:p

cooldip10

In the zone
ssk429 said:
samsung & Voltas make good ac's

Sure dude..
I have both Voltas And Samsung Window ACs. Voltas one's a little noisy When compared with Samsung's. may be its due to the fact that I bought Samsung one last yr only where as the Voltas one was bought four yrs

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
ssk429 said:
ur decision abt samsung is wrong ..it makes good ac's

but i would suggest that u should go for voltas........if not voltas then videocon..:p

Videocon service sucks in my city, 1 ton EER is low than Onida 1 Ton.

cooldip voltas good with window AC but lost its lusters now with Split Ac's

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Stick said:
Videocon service sucks in my city, 1 ton EER is low than Onida 1 Ton.

cooldip voltas good with window AC but lost its lusters now with Split Ac's

i will not agree..i have used voltas & i know its good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom