suggest best 5.1 speakers within 20k.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
why are you still confused?i don't see any reason for you to even ask question about not going for pioneer.if after all this you are still not sure about pioneer then i am afraid there is no point in continuing this thread.

OP
nvrmndryo

nvrmndryo

Mr.Awesome
Baught Pioneer HTP-071 today @18990/-.Sound quality is good , but subwoofer is very light n doesnt give punch.I have to mount speakers yet, so ill write more when ill make proper setup.But ill say again I miss my logitech z-5500d. I am not As happy as I was when I brought z5500d home ..lets c ..

* can i connect different sub to my receiver ?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Place the sub preferably in a corner of your room with some breathing space around it. Place a weight of around a KG or two on the sub and check the sound. And of course give it some time to break in.You can definitely connect some other subwoofer. But I would say give this Pioneer some time atleast a 100Hrs of playback to settle in.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Theres no LF out so actual 5.1 with an active subwoofer will be not possible. But there are subwoofers in the market which also takes in speaker level inputs for LF. So you have to go to audio dealers and check.

OP
nvrmndryo

nvrmndryo

Mr.Awesome
Theres no LF out so actual 5.1 with an active subwoofer will be not possible. But there are subwoofers in the market which also takes in speaker level inputs for LF. So you have to go to audio dealers and check.

Wt us Lf out? N i want to keep my speakers, i just want to change my subwoofer. My sub doesn't give punch n read active subs r good. So if i bought good active sub/powered sub, how m i gona connect it to receiver?

Top Bottom