suggest best 5.1 speakers within 20k.

nvrmndryo

Mr.Awesome
I am looking for good set of 5.1 for my PC as well i want them to connect to my ps3 . previously i have used Logitech z5500D. i dont want to go for Logitech z906 as they r not good as z5500 , i need bass like 5500 , i am mostly going to use them on pc n ps3 for games ,movies and music. If i bought dedicated system like onkyo,yamaha will i able to connect them to my pc and ps3 ?

reniarahim1

Youngling
go for onkyo 3400/3500 or denon 1512. audition them and decide.
yes...u will be able to connect all these devices to the ht.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
At your budget simply buy this .......Pioneer 600-Watts (HTP-071) |Buy Pioneer 600-Watts (HTP-071) 5.1 Home theatre System | ezoneonline.

Ideally it should be Rs 18990 at stores!!!!

gameranand

Living to Play
Hey an Edifier Speakers were also good in this range, heard a lot about that but don't remember the Model no. I guess Incinerator remember the model no. :p

OP
nvrmndryo

nvrmndryo

Mr.Awesome
i think ill go for pioneer..i hope they will satisfy me.
how they will sound if compared to logitech z-5500?

gameranand

Living to Play
edifier..not loud enough..

Now you are talking like a baby. When you are investing 20K on speaker set then make sure you get the best SQ and not the Max volume because you have to listen to the stuff not your whole colony and I am sure than Edifier can manage that. I am not saying you buy that but change the way you judge any product.

aroraanant

Explorer
If you want something loud and with a good bass then just audition Edifier S730, it is just 2.1 but beats many 5.1 speaker systems.
If you live in delhi then visit reliance digital in ambience mall, vasant vihar, they have got all the sytems like pioneer, onkyo and even jbl systems.

OP
nvrmndryo

nvrmndryo

Mr.Awesome
i want loud and bassy but not 2.1 , i want 5.1 for movies and games.n yes loud makes difference to me .i live in pune , i am searching where can i get demo of pioneer ?

Abhishek Nama

Journeyman
Why don't you go for an AV/R now, use the speakers that come with the set. But in the future you can add different speakers according to your liking.
The pioneer looks good. Or go for the Onkyo 3400 it maybe a little out of your budget. But it's worth it.

Last edited:
OP
nvrmndryo

nvrmndryo

Mr.Awesome
onkyo is good but its really out of budget now , ive got demo of pioneer in ezone chinchwad,pune. its good. if i buy from online i am getting pioneer at 19k , so i think ill go for pioneer only. i am just waiting for my z-5500 refund check . what you say , pioneer good ??

@ abhishek : i am going for an AV/R .

Abhishek Nama

Journeyman
onkyo is good but its really out of budget now , ive got demo of pioneer in ezone chinchwad,pune. its good. if i buy from online i am getting pioneer at 19k , so i think ill go for pioneer only. i am just waiting for my z-5500 refund check . what you say , pioneer good ??

@ abhishek : i am going for an AV/R .

Yes, like most of the people would say- it comes down to personal preference when selecting the right AV/R. If you are impressed with the Pioneer after the audition, please go ahead :D

Top Bottom