suggest a gpu for my rig..

sukesh1090

Adam young
@Arnab boss
best option is 6870 but 6770 is also a nice card.sapphire and msi are good but don't go for XFX.

Cilus

laborare est orare
@ ssb1551 yeah dude i meant that..!!! typo misssi

@ cilus thanks man its been long time,but i read in some posts that 6870 has some issues...??may b im wrong as i hav been out of touch for along time so dont know any details abt it..!!

suppose if i go for a 6770 will it b too bad to play games @mid settings...i asked this bcoz nowdays i play games in mid settings and it runs not smoothly but ok...??if i get a gpu suppose 6770 then it may run smoothly...

bt i will give a try to 6870, but is sapphire good in services bcoz m.d hardly keeps this brand...hows xfx or msi...!!!

HD 6870 or any cards from BART are having far far lesser problems that the 5000 series. I am using 6870 Crossfire without any issues and the Driver support for especially the BART series card is really great.
Sapphire is serviced by Aditya infotech their service is far far better than Rashi. When my card went KAPUT due to voltage fluctuation (Completely my fault as I was not using any UPS), I called M.D. and they asked me to come at a specific day. On that day, they simply took my card and gave me a new one, collected from Aditya...can u believe it...I have done RMA within 3 hours.
THe reason for Sapphire HD 6870 is all the cards from Sapphire are coming with a Custom cooler design and far better than the reference design. It comes with Aluminum mesh and copper heat pipe design which keeps the card real cool.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
THe reason for Sapphire HD 6870 is all the cards from Sapphire are coming with a Custom cooler design and far better than the reference design.

their Vapor-X cooling is the best I've seen, and a few months after the card releases, their base cards, I mean their reference HD card for eg 6850 is also replaced with their premium cooler.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Well now there's a new kid in the block known as Msi's twin frozr II/III. Very tough to beat these coolers.

Last edited:
OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
thanks guys so ur r suggesting for sapphire well i dont hav any probs in that and with m.d i am cool with it..!!!
so now which one 6850 or the 6870...??

Top Bottom