Suggest a good phone under 26k?

mnnueltuttu

Sharing is caring
1. Budget =25k
2. Display type and size =Any Size
3. Form Factor =Bar
4. Preferred choice of brand =Anything except LG,Nokia
5. Preferred input method =Touch Screen
6. What camera option =Atleat 5mega pixel with flash should be good enough for lowlight condiotion,Front facing is needed Hd video recording if possible
7. Preferred operating system =Android or IOS
8. Preferred connectivity options =3g,Wifi,Bluetooth
9. Preferred applications =Not necessary nbuilt but should have software availabilty for it
10. Primary use of handset =Multimedia,Camera,Gaming,Internet,Referance
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration =Nil
12. Any other info that you want to share =I am medical profession so phone should have the capicty to run medical apps which may be HD or not and phones should be future proof for atleast a year

OP
M

mnnueltuttu

Sharing is caring
Is the LG phone reliable i never used lg phone before and in my locality someone is selling imported Galaxy s2 for 24k box packed is it good and if i can arrange a local bill will this provide the warraty

Omi

-=[-_-]=-
Samsung Galaxy S II

Is the LG phone reliable i never used lg phone before and in my locality someone is selling imported Galaxy s2 for 24k box packed is it good and if i can arrange a local bill will this provide the warraty

Get a new with bill at 25k
Get the Samsung Galaxy S2 16GB for an unbelievable price of Rs. 24,999! - Sulekha Offers

damnthenet

Journeyman
Go for Samsung Galaxy SII (a new one) if you can increase your budget a little bit.

Note that it costs only Rs. 27000 in Indiaplaza (Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 | Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 Pricing, Review and Accessories | IndiaPlaza) after adding the discount. I won't suggest you to get an imported one for just 3K less.

And, if you require a good mobile within your budget, I would suggest you to go for HTC Incredible S.

OP
M

mnnueltuttu

Sharing is caring
How about a used iPhone 4 will is this worth it?
And when i hold the sgs2 i kind of feel some toy in my hand and very afraid that it may broke easily
as a matter of fact i drop the phones sometimes by mistake when pulling something from pocket and all

Is the SGS2 really strong which can handle minor to moderate rough use and how is the iPhone compared to it.

Last edited:

elton_1991

Broken In
How about a used iPhone 4 will is this worth it?
And when i hold the sgs2 i kind of feel some toy in my hand and very afraid that it may broke easily
as a matter of fact i drop the phones sometimes by mistake when pulling something from pocket and all

Is the SGS2 really strong which can handle minor to moderate rough use and how is the iPhone compared to it.

See for yourself..
iPhone 4S vs. Samsung Galaxy S II Drop Test - YouTube

OP
M

mnnueltuttu

Sharing is caring
Is there any other phones that might have the chance and i need to ask one more thing i have seen so many peoples are selling CDMA phones especially ones like HTC evo 3d on ebay which is imported from USa and they claim that it will work on reliance or mts or tata is it really true or not when i asked reliance people about it by email and by going to reliance web world they said it is not possible

Sarath

iDota
Once you get a phone that expensive you will automatically stop dropping it. Its a feature exclusive to such 20k+ phones. I think its called :Fear :))

Honestly there are very few or no phones that can handle frequent falls that sell for more than 20k.

I would say go with the ip4 if you haven't used a bigger screen before. but apple is harsh on older products so be wary of that. Get it only if its 20k around. Or else androids the way,

OP
M

mnnueltuttu

Sharing is caring
Guys to tell u the truth SGS 2 Is 30k around my place and i have searched many places but almost all places have the item above 25k and my budget cannot be extended and in that case what will be the next option i really like the iphone especially the wow factor associated with apple products.
So guys plz help me

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you just want ppls to look at you (or your mobile) & say "WOW", get iPhone 3GS. else consider Xperia Arc or LG Optimus 2X. latter offers better gaming performance whereas former offers better image quality.

aroraanant

Explorer
You can buy SII online...I just checked sulekha they are selling it for 25-26k.
If u wish to buy iphone 4 then u can get it for around for 30k(or may be a lil less) as its price in International market has decreased due to release of iphone 4S

And even u can have a look at HTC Sensation,on sulekha it is also priced around 26k.It is also a very good phone

OP
M

mnnueltuttu

Sharing is caring
Don't consider me as fool
But i just want to ask a thing regarding Android is More ROM is better or bad
I mean is the Rom is like an os and more rom means device lags and cause frustration
So in xperia case only 320mb is available for users on phone so if i began to download HD games like application and installs it will it slow down my xperia

So should i go for a phone with more internal memory or rather to huge memory card and also There is someone selling xperia arc for 20k imported without warranty should i go for that or just get a xperia neo original not neoV

One more thing plz
is the single core phones like xperia arc is future proof and is there hd gaming availble for xperia like in iphone and also what you people think about getting an htc infuse 4g dual core phones from Usa

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
rom (or custom rom) are customised/edited OS. some are themed, some are compiled from google source codes whereas some are projects undertaken by group of DEVs (cyanogenmod, oxygen, miui, etc). more rom doesn't mean better performance. cause you can load only 1 ROM at a time, overriding the old one.

about internal memory, doesn't matter. simply save apps in external memory.

also if you are a mobile gamer, consider Optimus 2X. it is powered by Tegra2 & have many tegra optimized games. if you get infuse and play around with custom roms bricking it, sending it back to US will cost a fortune.

OP
M

mnnueltuttu

Sharing is caring
Is the optimus 2x really worth all the hype bcoz i never used any lG products till now and also what about its camera and audio quality is it capable of taking pics at low light

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
yes, Xperia is very much capable of handling HD games but its GPU (Adreno 205) is weak compared to upcoming & current GPUs found in dual core SOCs like Mali, Adreno220 & SGX543MP2. and may struggle in future games.

Top Bottom