hi guys
plz suggest me a gud c2d proccy
im not a gamer nor do i hve processor demandin apps now
i dont overclock
along with the proccy plz do gimme the price of it in mumbai

thnx

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Hmmm ... ur not a gamer , u don't wanna oc , and u don't run cpu demanding apps ... then why Intel dude ??? Ur perfect for AMD ... particularly for the Athlon64 X2 4000+ ... runs at 2.1 GHz , has a low TDP ... and runs a hell lot cooler than any C2D on stock cooling :D ..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Have to agree with death on this one.AMD processors & motherboard are best & cheapest combos at the moment.Provide best value for money I would say.Even if you are not too much into gaming then too most of their onboard video controllers are consisting of 6150 chipsets & the newly introduced 690G line up which has good video back up from ATI's stable as well.So if you feel like gaming anytime then this would be a better deal.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
dood if budget is not a problem then the C2D E6600 is a good choice at 14k nehru place price.......else if ur ona splurging spree then go fro the E6700...its really kewl an im also using it......else the E6400 will suffice :D

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Ambar said:
dood if budget is not a problem then the C2D E6600 is a good choice at 14k nehru place price.......else if ur ona splurging spree then go fro the E6700...its really kewl an im also using it......else the E6400 will suffice :D

E6600 is 10400 now :)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
as per Over clocking goes, E4300 and the E6420 are the best, and with 4MB L2 and 1066MHz FSB, and a price of Rs. 8k i would say E6420 is the procy for u :p

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
if u want to over clock so go for C2D but i recommend u buy AMD there IMC which not present in INTEL cpu.(In future i am not going to buy any INTEL product :mad: )

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
keith_j_snyder2 said:
Well for non overclockers, AMD is best value for money coupled with any 690g chipset based motherboard.

i would also suggest amd athlon 64 x2 3600+ to 4200+ whatever suits ur budget:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom