suggest 29'' crt tv for ps2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zodyac

Broken In
hi ppl i think real culprit is my 15 yr old tv so my dad has agreed to buy 29' crt of 15k -20k range. does it have av output as i have heard they have s cable . pls reply soon as i am going today kohinoor . thanks.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Nothing beats a sony wega. Buy this model: KV-SZ29M80/50

See this link: *www.sonyindia.co.in/productdetails.do?prod_id=217

Price according to the site is Rs.19990

outlaw

De@d
the cheapest 29" crt available in indian market is "sansui - 29 incher"

donno the model name - but it's available for 11,000 rupees..

K

krazyfrog

Buy a tv with component input, since ps2 supports component output through a seperate cable. Progressive scan and widescreen would've been even better but you're not likely to get it in your budget. But you must atleast get a tv with component input. Many good brands like Sony, Philips and Samsung have 29" tv's with prog. scan which could come in your budget. You'll have to buy a component cable for your PS2 though.

K

krazyfrog

Try alfa. If they don't have it you'll find it at Sony World. Dunno about price.

OP
Z

zodyac

Broken In
can you pls name some models with progressive scan i can extend my budget .pls reply soon i have just 2 days in hand .:-l

amit_pune

Right off the assembly line
all,
i am planning to purchase KV-SZ29M80

but in other sony crt tv models i found following terminals extra.
can anybody tell exact functionality of these..
Rear In: S Video In
Rear In: Monitor Out

Thanks,
Amit

OP
Z

zodyac

Broken In
dude i have same model its such a awesum u will fall in luv with it. It has many inputs dunno names but av component for ps2/vcd player is at front rest behind.

wirelessraj

| Game Artist |
I think the best 29" CRT with progressive scan with component inputs with the right price would be Philips 29 PT8896

for more info: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55938
(although guys in the above mentioned thread are talking about this TV as HD CRT but its just a HD Ready CR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom