Stupid FPS in GTA 4 PC >:[

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
So as the title says i don't get good FPS in GTA 4. Now that i have lowered the settings to low and vsync off i can play at around 23 FPS. Thats horrible IMO.
I used to have 9500GT and a 15" monitor and then the game used to lag so i thought it was the GPU's problem. Now i have HD6770 and a 20" LED so i guess it will run the game at decent settings. :-x:-x:-x

The pc specs are in the siggy. I have patch 1.7 installed. Any help regarding this????

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I am planning to buy this game.
Will the game run flawlessly in high settings, icehancer mod enabled in the below configuration? Has anyone experienced it?
Or shall i wait for GTA V? There playing the game in low settings will be ok for me.

Core i5 - 2450
8 GB RAM
AMD Radeon™ HD 6630M

OP
justme101

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
arjun...i know patch 4 is very good but i need the latest patch in order to play online...i did reinstall the patch no. 7 will check today if the game runs good or otherwise.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
arjun...i know patch 4 is very good but i need the latest patch in order to play online...i did reinstall the patch no. 7 will check today if the game runs good or otherwise.

Download game booster and see if it helps :)
*www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I have completed almost 50 percent of game now playing brucie and mannys missions.I didnt installd any patch as when i did that ws10 error used to come.Getting descent fps but at night thers too much lag.Best fps and graphics is during sunny weather in gta 4.

Top Bottom