Stronger Rupee = Stronger India

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^ China knows that they lack in english so they are setting up more and more schools and colleges where english is the main teaching language. Here the governement is going gaga over quotas. They are adding "the whole indian power supply" to their power supply every year (Although this has resulted in great amount of pollution which has rendered many of their agri lands and rivers as useless).

And AFA the agri of the country is concerned, we should not always depend on it. It gives food, that right but if we dont focus on Secondary industries, then we wont be having GOOD cars, rigs, and life. Primary focus only on agri will keep the prices of food grains low but will also effect the consumer industries.

There has to be a balance. Like US depends on other countries on food products but they supply electronics/arms to other nation. In EU, there are several nations which have surplus of milk(like holland) and some are good in agri (I dont know which ones), some are good with sea-food(Like UK) and some are good in electronics items. So EU is more balanced. But there seems to be a problem in France as quoted in this months Readers Digest.

I need India to be like EU. It aint possible though:p

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
China is a communist country and NO COMMUNIST COUNTRY CAN LAST FOR MORE THAN A FEW DECADES.Power to the people not to the government.

I agree fully that Indian government is the dumbest and the main deterrent to our nation's success.I hate it so much.If our govt. wants "equal oppurtunities to all" the stop the fu****g caste based reservation system.
Our govt. too is just using the same old english tactic"DIVIDE AND RULE".

But the stress should always be in primary industries.This is a must.You want cheap mercs and porches but it wont help in our development much as most Indians can't afford even a meal a day.Development for all not just for the rich and elite ones.

minniawochat

Broken In
sumeet singh said:
Hey ppl,

would like to contradict here:cool:...

Do u realise how much loss is India incurring as the value of rupee has gone up...

losses in IT and Bpo sectors
loss in Exports..

The economic growth depends maximum on the Export market and ofcourse the IT industry...

Hi

But is good for it hardware

now lattops are in 20 to 25000

and computer prices are going down

if $1 = Rs 1 then we can can have computer in rs 400 or 800

we all can purchase windows

no piracy ;)

we can all fly thru airlines

only loosers want rupee go up.

se what infosys say : We dont worry.

thanks

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ They dont have to worry. Its the employees which have to worry. Dollar dips, Infy increases the working hours of its employees.
If you are working in some industry which doesnot depend on dollars then at least one can think of a regular 9to5 job.:)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
minniawochat said:
Hi

But is good for it hardware

now lattops are in 20 to 25000

and computer prices are going down

if $1 = Rs 1 then we can can have computer in rs 400 or 800

we all can purchase windows

no piracy ;)

we can all fly thru airlines

only loosers want rupee go up.

se what infosys say : We dont worry.

thanks

Look man you are talking like an utter moron and this pisses me off.

If ever 1 Rupee=1 dollar then you wont be earning the same what you are earning now.The prices of commodities will rise accordingly and sure enough you wont get a mercedes for the price of a 800.If this was the case then every american should be having a lamborghini but they don't.Is it tough for you to understand?

I agree that rupee should be stronger than what it is now but it should be a slow process.IF infosys(I mean the whole IT+Export industry) donot make money than they face losses and slowly will die out if it happens to be too quick.Then where do you think we are going to get foreign money into our country???Tourism or NRIs?

So Don't be an Idiot and use your brains.

Lemme tell you something very straight No matter what you think about our country It cannot compete with US and other developed countries as of now.We will have to wait for a couple of decades to take over the world.But it is inevitable and be sure to be at the right place at the right time.

Drizzling Blur

Devoted Metalhead \\m//
Stronger Rupee ? Stronger India ?

Well, lets talk about Software Exports also shall we........ Rupee appreciation and depreciation is a huge deal. To conclude that India needs a specific type of economy is tuff, the scenario at the moment is good, hopefully it will continue this way.

mayanks_098

world is evil
i agree.
a s/w personnel,or an exporter on the never want this.but we should stand out from our personal needs and think for the country as a whole.

and rupee appreciating to 40RS/$.... well we might get to see this in the nest 2-4 years or so(after chandrayaan and delhi games'10)

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
maybe after a decade we could get a stronger rupee, because i think last decade rupee was around 50-1$

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
I will tell you all something...When I came to Australia I was shocked to see that many things here had a "Made in china" label attached to them... The labour cost is so much in Australia that the local industries cant compete with Chinese industries...It is a necessity for the Australians to import many things from China...people think twice if the anything has to be repaired...sometimes it is cheaper to buy a new one instead of paying for repairing it.... I feel thats how even India is trying to compete using its low labour cost in IT industry but even India cant compete with Chinese labour in hardware or any other industry....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom