Stronger Rupee = Stronger India

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashank4u

Youngling
falling rupee is hitting freelancers and webmasters very badly ..as they get funds in USD and when conversion takes place they loose money ..and even more worse when paypal's conversion rate which is always below the current market rate...:(

Stonger rupee stronger INDIA i agree with that...
but for those who are working on web 2.0 from India ,they are loosing money in turn India is loosing something...even big companies like Infy are also suffering.

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
I'm starting to wonder. Doesn't everyone want India to be a rich, developed country? Doesn't everyone keep aping the west because they think its cool? We're slowly getting there, we're slowly (actually, pretty quickly o_O) strengthening the economy and turning into a developed nation, and now people are complaining. Yes, there will be losses, but its for the overall good.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Look at indias population.....

If Rupee = dollar , or IF and only IF soemd ay RUPEE > DOLLAR......

All NRI population back in india along with foreign wokers.....

Now where the hell there is place and employment for them in india.....

That time also INDIANS will have to move out....

So better its now....

Before improving economy improve indias infrastructure to cope with the BOOM.....else INDIA is GONA be A CROWDED COUNTRY with no place to move and no place to work.....

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ There is no place left in the country ( OK there wont be after a few years) for "better" infrastructure.

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
Of course theres space. There IS plenty of space. Most of the population is just concentrated in the few cities and metropolitan regions. Go towards the rural areas, develop those places, and voila, more "space", as you'd call it.

The only reason we're having a problem with managing the population is firstly because of the lack of a decent education, and the lack of development in the faraway reaches of the country. As soon as the people stop getting concentrated in a few cities, the better.

OP
rahul.ims

rahul.ims

Right off the assembly line
~Lil JinX~ said:
Of course theres space. There IS plenty of space. Most of the population is just concentrated in the few cities and metropolitan regions. Go towards the rural areas, develop those places, and voila, more "space", as you'd call it.

The only reason we're having a problem with managing the population is firstly because of the lack of a decent education, and the lack of development in the faraway reaches of the country. As soon as the people stop getting concentrated in a few cities, the better.

hey i guess v r deviating from the discussion.......
v r here in this thread to discuss about the pros and cons of rupee growing...:lol:

mavihs

Techie By Heart
According to me they should build more complex to increase better space management & to decrease space & resources wastage. which is going to gr8ly benefit us.

I

indiana

The original article is at *hitxp.wordpress.com/2007/07/20/stronger-rupee-stronger-india/

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
well as rupee grows the prices for everything in india should come down

like say if 1 RS = 1 $

then a ferrai and a maruti 800 will cost the same !!
but this is not possible.....the thing is that the price for maruti should come down !!
else if again 1 RS = 1 $ we will be paying 10 $ for 1kg of onions !!

now if rupee is growing Prices for everything should come down in Rupess !! get it ??

OP
rahul.ims

rahul.ims

ƒire$eeker said:
According to me they should build more complex to increase better space management & to decrease space & resources wastage. which is going to gr8ly benefit us.

i agree :D

indiana said:
The original article is at *hitxp.wordpress.com/2007/07/20/stronger-rupee-stronger-india/

gr8 job...:cool:

Last edited:

cynosure

UbuntuUser
~Lil JinX~ said:

Agri is the main occupation of rural people. Your development moves to villages, there wont be much fields left for cultivation. What do you think we are gonna eat.:p

@rahul.ims: 1-2 offtopics are no threat man. This is bandwidth wastage section.:)

OP
rahul.ims

rahul.ims

cynosure said:
Agri is the main occupation of rural people. Your development moves to villages, there wont be much fields left for cultivation. What do you think we are gonna eat.:p

@rahul.ims: 1-2 offtopics are no threat man. This is bandwidth wastage section.:)

sure man...:rolleyes:

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
cynosure said:

Aah, you think that "development" means pollution and cars only? Nope! It means better irrigation facilities, electricity, communication, education, better housing...

Many of those things will just help increase the overall productivity. So, your really improving everything in the end. Your food production included~

>_<...*LAST off topic post. Really*

cynosure

UbuntuUser
A country is not called as developed until most of its income comes from tertiary activities (Retail, medicines and God knows what). So if youre dependent on agri for a major chunk of your income then your country wont be called as developed. This is what I read in my NCERT textbooks but since these books call Bhagat Singh a terrorist, I doubt the author's concept.:D And these things add to cars and pollution anyhow. :)

mavihs

Techie By Heart
cynosure said:
This is what I read in my NCERT textbooks but since these books call Bhagat Singh a terrorist, I doubt the author's concept.

wow! what:eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad: how dare they say that. r they crazy.:x:x:x

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ There was this controversy. It came in newspapers. Children of 6-7th class were being taught that BS/Sukhdev are terrorists.
Now its changed. :)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
The main point is Making our country at par with other developed countries.I would prefer it to be like European countries like Switzerland,Sweden,etc than US.US is a sh!t country.No future for this country run by peoples with sub average brains(Bush has an IQ of 91!!).

Look at any developed country(including US) they are almost self sustained for their basic needs.This is where we are making mistakes we think development in tertiary sectors is key to rapid development.It must go hand in hand with our primary sectors like agriculture.This is the base guys.

As far as Rising Rupee is concerned it is happening at very high rates it should be a slow BUT steady process.And RBI is not a stupid Indian govt. institution it hires the best of the brains.And don't ever think you will still be earning what you are earning right now if rupee ever comes at par with dollar.

Just look at European countries they are happy,self sustained,they make less kids,And they give free broadband services(lol) seriously they define a perfectly happy small country.

As far as comparison to China is concerned there is nothing to compare.India has SKILLED English understanding workforce unlike china where they have huge uneducated workforce and very less skilled peoples and they too are not familiar with english.So their growth surge is temporarily and they definitely can't sustain it for more than a decade or two at most(my guess).

The IT companies will have to change to survive in INDIA that much is clear.And they better start nowlike there is no tomorrow.More R&D work than just insourcing dumb jobs.

The bottomline is:
1.)Stop worrying about US and China.
2.)Let our dumb government concentrate on primary sectors and small to medium scale industries.They are the base.
3.)let rupee gain strength but slowly so that export and IT companies gets the time to change and adapt accordingly or die out.
4.)Invest more on Education and R&D in our high class educational infrastructure.

DON'T RUSH DEVELOPMENT.LET IT BE SLOW AND STEADY.REMEMBER ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom