Journeyman
hello guyz...
just check out what i've got while buying a bottle of mirinda :(
these cola guyz sucks...

*www.prophotohost.com/out.php/i862_DSC00890Small.JPG
*www.prophotohost.com/out.php/i861_DSC00888Small.JPG
*www.prophotohost.com/out.php/i860_DSC00886Small.JPG
*www.prophotohost.com/out.php/i859_DSC00885Small.JPG

can anyone recommend or suggest what step should i take???
any contacts regarding that shall be appreciated...:)

regards
saiki

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Yeah sue them, drag them to the consumer forum and tell the court that you only noticed the straw once it was halfway down your throat:D:D:D

enticer86

Stay Silent!
sue them yaar.. n make sure u put up a huge claim as well... after all theres Vista ultimate to b bot... n thn Iphone bhi a raha hai market mein
not to forgt the dear old 80GB iPod video.... :D

Edit: Lucky chap, wish i was u :p

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hey .. Wait a second. Isn't this a cool idea? Open the bottle and a straw pops out. Re-defining 'ready-to-drink'. :)

g_goyal2000

Youngling
If the bottle is still sealed, don't open it cos once you open it, there won't be any grounds for a complaint cos the company will say that u might have put the straw later in it.
And the court may/may not consider the audio/visual proofs given by a consumer unless given/taken by a court/govt. appointed photographer, etc..

slugger

Banned
QwertyManiac said:
Hey .. Wait a second. Isn't this a cool idea? Open the bottle and a straw pops out. Re-defining 'ready-to-drink'. :)

KIK-AZZ idea maan!!!!!
had d days first real laugh

virus_killer

Journeyman
Hey man , why don't you go and hand out this bottle to coca cola company, am sure they will take much better steps against the pepsi :D

g_goyal2000

Youngling
virus_killer said:
Hey man , why don't you go and hand out this bottle to coca cola company, am sure they will take much better steps against the pepsi :D
Nope, they won't be able to. Pepse will say they (Coca Cola or others) might have sabotaged/staged it.

QwertyManiac said:
Sure is a good idea. But what about the quality or taste of drink that might get affected by a plastic (or any other material) straw?

Last edited:

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
they saved you the hassle of asking for a straw didn't they? You drink with a straw dont you? ;-)

xbonez

NP : Crysis
u can take them to court and stuff, but u'll end up wasting a lot of time and money without any outcome. i advise u to keep it in ur fridge and show it to visitors to amuse them :)

also, u can shoot off a letter to the company threatening about taking them to court etc. they might apologise and make up by giving u lifetime supply of unlimited drinks. wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom