• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

straw inside the bottle...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saikibryan

Journeyman
hello guyz...
just check out what i've got while buying a bottle of mirinda :(
these cola guyz sucks...

i862_DSC00890Small.JPG

i861_DSC00888Small.JPG

i860_DSC00886Small.JPG

i859_DSC00885Small.JPG

can anyone recommend or suggest what step should i take???
any contacts regarding that shall be appreciated...:)

regards
saiki

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Yeah sue them, drag them to the consumer forum and tell the court that you only noticed the straw once it was halfway down your throat:D:D:D

enticer86

Stay Silent!
sue them yaar.. n make sure u put up a huge claim as well... after all theres Vista ultimate to b bot... n thn Iphone bhi a raha hai market mein
not to forgt the dear old 80GB iPod video.... :D

Edit: Lucky chap, wish i was u :p

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hey .. Wait a second. Isn't this a cool idea? Open the bottle and a straw pops out. Re-defining 'ready-to-drink'. :)

g_goyal2000

Youngling
If the bottle is still sealed, don't open it cos once you open it, there won't be any grounds for a complaint cos the company will say that u might have put the straw later in it.
And the court may/may not consider the audio/visual proofs given by a consumer unless given/taken by a court/govt. appointed photographer, etc..

slugger

Banned
QwertyManiac said:
Hey .. Wait a second. Isn't this a cool idea? Open the bottle and a straw pops out. Re-defining 'ready-to-drink'. :)

KIK-AZZ idea maan!!!!!
had d days first real laugh

virus_killer

Journeyman
Hey man , why don't you go and hand out this bottle to coca cola company, am sure they will take much better steps against the pepsi :D

g_goyal2000

Youngling
virus_killer said:
Hey man , why don't you go and hand out this bottle to coca cola company, am sure they will take much better steps against the pepsi :D
Nope, they won't be able to. Pepse will say they (Coca Cola or others) might have sabotaged/staged it.

QwertyManiac said:
Sure is a good idea. But what about the quality or taste of drink that might get affected by a plastic (or any other material) straw?

Last edited:

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
they saved you the hassle of asking for a straw didn't they? You drink with a straw dont you? ;-)

xbonez

NP : Crysis
u can take them to court and stuff, but u'll end up wasting a lot of time and money without any outcome. i advise u to keep it in ur fridge and show it to visitors to amuse them :)

also, u can shoot off a letter to the company threatening about taking them to court etc. they might apologise and make up by giving u lifetime supply of unlimited drinks. wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom