Strange problem !!!

sanju_nlp81

Broken In
Hi everybody !!

Have got stuck in a strange situation. one of my friends PC starts automatically as soon as the power is put on and goes off automatically after 15-20 seconds. and then it never gets on. Have tried changing the RAM, SMPS, CMOS battery, without connecting the HDD and DVD RW. All in vain, has the motherboard gone kaput. Configuration is :_

Inter Dual Core E5200
Gigabyte GA-945gcm-SL2
DDR II 1 GB
Mercury 450W SMPS

Please help me out quick. :)

Gollum

Collector
I have the same problem. But my PC does not turn on by itself.
I think its the fault of the smps which has taken the motherboard with itself.
My motherboard is Asus M2nVM-dvi [am2 cpu support, ddr2 800, 4 sata, 4 dimm slots, 1 pcie x16 @x16, 2 pci, 1 pcie x1 slot)
I also have an el cheapo psu.
gonna buy COrsair cx400 and play cricket with the el cheapo psu and post a video on yuotube.

OP
S

sanju_nlp81

Broken In
GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Socket 775 - Intel 945GC

Does 945 chipset supports properly e5200 ?

Here is the list of supported CPU's by Gigabyte!!!

ssb1551

Technomancer
Hi everybody !!

Have got stuck in a strange situation. one of my friends PC starts automatically as soon as the power is put on and goes off automatically after 15-20 seconds. and then it never gets on. Have tried changing the RAM, SMPS, CMOS battery, without connecting the HDD and DVD RW. All in vain, has the motherboard gone kaput. Configuration is :_

Inter Dual Core E5200
Gigabyte GA-945gcm-SL2
DDR II 1 GB
Mercury 450W SMPS

Please help me out quick. :)

I had the same prob when my MoBo busted!!n I tot it was coz of cheap PSU but that damn thing was n is working fine!!I think u gotta hunt for a new MoBo!!

Top Bottom