STOP Rapidshare MONOPOLY !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

axxo

99.9% Idle
What that has to do with RS?

Did I say so? I'm not gonna explain how Google can afford to offer free mail or search engine. Yahoo mail does not offer free POP service whereas you get free POP with Gmail. You don't go n complain to ppl about that, do you? You want POP with Yahoo mail? Buy premium service or else switch to Gmail.

RS is here to make money, not for charity. Just enjoy what you are getting free from them OR get some alternatives (if FREE is what you want). Tell me, why would people even bother to buy premium accounts IF RS starts giving same service for free accounts?

alright but thats not the thread is all about, they pulled out few offerings what existing premium members were enjoying before. I dont think yahoo did the same to their premium customers by reducing the mail box size or something similar or did they?

What makes you think they dont ? I have myself seen numerous "bypassing restrictions", "bypassing download limits" threads,blog posts,articles ! They are all around!
not all people do it. many swear by RS premium as if it is something god-like, and they behave like RS gives them all those movies for free LEGALLY.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
not all people do it. many swear by RS premium as if it is something god-like, and they behave like RS gives them all those movies for free LEGALLY.
So does that pinch your butt for some reason? It's their money & their wish to pay for that service.If you don't like it then move away from it.

goobimama

 Macboy
I don't see why there is such a big hoopla about Rapidshare. Given that many people abroad have huge amounts of bandwidth, capping that to 10GB (per day?) is the only feasable solution for Rapidshare to survive.

And as for cheating Rapidshare, more often than not, the technique doesn't work. So hunting around for a method, only to find RS has plugged that hole a few days later doesn't work quite as well. The premium account isn't all that expensive anyway.

That is why Torrents are the best way to go, as there is no central server to go down with the load. Unlimited transfers for everyone.

And as for personal file sharing, I would much rather go with SkyDrive (haven't tried it yet, but since Din says its good, must be good) or iDisk which has the best interface for hosting and sharing files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom