Steam

beingGamer

In the zone
*i.ytimg.com/vi/BXwAviIJZE8/maxresdefault.jpg
I tried idling for 2 days now. Received 1 case.
Was disconnected for high ping in between & it was like that for don't know how much time.

For reducing power consumption reduced graphics to potato settings also reduced core, memory clock to 800 & 1000. power setting lowered to -20%

I wonder if that may effect my hardware

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
I tried idling for 2 days now. Received 1 case.
Was disconnected for high ping in between & it was like that for don't know how much time.

For reducing power consumption reduced graphics to potato settings also reduced core, memory clock to 800 & 1000. power setting lowered to -20%

I wonder if that may effect my hardware 

Like I said before u don't have to idle all day. u don't get more drops like that. One hour per day is kind of enough for it.
Steam Community :: Guide :: ]=-CS:GO Drops Myth Busting-=

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Wait a second. Are those online players idling with you? Is this called group virtual yoga?

beingGamer

In the zone
Like I said before u don't have to idle all day. u don't get more drops like that. One hour per day is kind of enough for it.
Steam Community :: Guide :: ]=-CS:GO Drops Myth Busting-=
Yes i read about limitations.
But it's received at random time right. What's the probability that I'll get any in just that 1 hour or so.
Just asking due to curiosity

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Yes i read about limitations.
But it's received at random time right. What's the probability that I'll get any in just that 1 hour or so.
Just asking due to curiosity

The algorithm probably adds the hours over the week and decides randomly for drop. It was designed to give drops for legit players in the first place.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
It only remains to be seen now that what percentage of the price will be cut. But this is good nonetheless. Finally can get those bundles that are actually cheaper than each individual game

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Mizanurification

Journeyman
Providing 300 INR discount on any steam purchase. Total price should be between 1800-2000 INR (may consist of more than 1 game).

Games will be gifted.

Top Bottom