Steam

snap

Lurker
lol u cant idle for crates or other server related stuffs, will get banned. Idlemaster doesn't even require the games to be installed.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Just curious. I have not idled CSGO. How much worth crates you get on idling? And approximate frequency?

Sent from Tapatalk

Minimum 2 crates per week. 1-20 Rs.

lol u cant idle for crates or other server related stuffs, will get banned. Idlemaster doesn't even require the games to be installed.

I didn't get banned yet. And half of the CS:GO playerbase numbers come from idling.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
dont even have time for crap like trading cards. I bought the games for playing. Not other trading cards and crap.

Just saying.

anaklusmos

Youngling
dont even have time for crap like trading cards. I bought the games for playing. Not other trading cards and crap.

Just saying.
This.
And I'm pretty sure the electricity costs, not just monetary, but also to the environment by wastage like this is not worth a few cards.
Please do consider if that is a cost you guys want to pay

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

beingGamer

In the zone
1. Buy CS:GO

2. Idle for crates

3. ???

4. Profit

Why do u want to have trash in your Steam Library?
By creates you mean cases?

Edit-
Ok, anyways, i got my answer. googled it.

I wasted 159*2 Rs hoping for awp skins :p
received a silenced pistol & mag skin instead..

Last edited:

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
You don't open the cases. Sell them. 0 loss involved. Don't have to idle all day everyday. It doesn't give u more cases. And set to window mode, 720p, lowest settings, laptop power savings on.

beingGamer

In the zone
You don't open the cases. Sell them. 0 loss involved. Don't have to idle all day everyday. It doesn't give u more cases. And set to window mode, 720p, lowest settings, laptop power savings on.

Yeah I did that initially with 3-4 cases.
They give single digit money, way better than wasting 3 digit money on keys.
Just gave it a try hoping for some good awp skins. was a waste

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Do you play CS Go ?
I have been away from gaming for past few days or weeks. Feels like ages, lol.

i played it a few times.

i originally bought it with the intent of playing it among ourselves, with someone hosting the server.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I shall join too :p

Post the IP here of the server here or on this thread: *forum.digit.in/gamerz/145037-counter-strike-global-offensive-announced.html

will join. My steam: Steam Community :: wuodlan

Top Bottom