Steam

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Call me noob.
But why do we need a third party program? Can't we simply run the game and let it idle in background?

Does the Idle master do anything different?

sohan_92

In the zone
^^ for idling game through idlemaster doesn't need installation of games. And it runs in background with minimal usages of RAM and processor.

gameranand

Living to Play
Idlemaster is awesome for card drops, Most of my games I have got drops using Idlemaster. I really wish that it would run on linux but unfortunately it doesn't which saddens me.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Have anyone seen extra writes on your ssd due to denuvo? (RoTR, Hitman beta, JC3, fifa16, etc)

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

gameranand

Living to Play
I don't really see why they are doing this Denuvo things when they know that it will be broken one or another in a few weeks to month. They are just troubling their legit consumer base.

Kaltrops

In the zone
I don't really see why they are doing this Denuvo things when they know that it will be broken one or another in a few weeks to month. They are just troubling their legit consumer base.
When and if it does, I'm sure they will have a Plan B. Piracy is a ***** and anything to prevent that, I'm for.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
On the contrary they say that pc game cracking will become impossible by 2018. (Google it)

Pros of this: console exclusives will come to pc. ( hell yeah finally )
Cons: DRM and possibly performance killer. ( I still dream GOG taking over the game distribution world)

China team of hackers 3DM gave up cracking for a year ever since they released denuvo. They say that it takes around a month to crack denuvo and publishers claim that major sales already happen by 1 month, so it serves its purpose.

Denuvo constantly generates 64bit encryption keys for the game exe itself, leading to prevention of tampering of the exe. Hence you need a dynamic crack. Also possibly this dynamic key generation contributing to excess writes to drive?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom