Steam

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
After the winter sale and this recent Chinese new year sale, I think I can safely say I prefer the new format better. Same prices means I can purchase any time during whole duration of the sale. Sometimes we miss deals because they're late at night & sometimes as a daily deal goes into flash deal later & gets more discounted; with this new format there won't be any such issue.

Killing Machine
As much as I like the fact that gamers won't miss any deals during the sale, I have to admit that I hate this format just because there is no "game" in it for me.

There is no thrill anymore in setting up alarms three times a day so you don't miss the next community voting, the thrill of exploring new deals on a daily basis, the thrill of flash sales, the thrill of playing fastest finger first and snatching price errors and of course the thrill of checking new deals while standing near stinking bathrooms and charging mobile in train while traveling to hometown over pathetic 2G networks. That last one is more of a pain though. :)

What I mean is the new format is dull and b-o-r-i-n-g for me.

Sent from Tapatalk

gameranand

Living to Play
For me New format for sales is much better. Why ?? Because I don't have to visit the damn sites every hour, I can just visit it at any time when I am free. Do all the shopping in one go and thats it. I don't have to regret that, man I totally missed that deal. It was awesome but I wasn't able to come online and buy the game. I am free now.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
For me New format for sales is much better. Why ?? Because I don't have to visit the damn sites every hour, I can just visit it at any time when I am free. Do all the shopping in one go and thats it. I don't have to regret that, man I totally missed that deal. It was awesome but I wasn't able to come online and buy the game. I am free now.

^^Moreover, if you don't have money at any particularly moment, you have time to beg, borrow or steal to buy the games you were eying for.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have so much games in my repository now, that I think it's impossible to complete it in this lifetime. Let alone new games. -_-

That's why I had to let go of "The Crew" in the last sale. :(

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I have so much games in my repository now, that I think it's impossible to complete it in this lifetime. Let alone new games. -_-

That's why I had to let go of "The Crew" in the last sale. :(
So what you basically are saying is that you won't be buying any more games this lifetime. Ha - I want to see your face when Witcher 4 or mass effect Andromeda or gta 6 or Xcom 3 come out :D

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
frankly, i never got the hype of adding free games to my library. unless its a really good SP or it has great MP [Like BF3 and NFSMW2012].

i outright buy the games that i like/love.

Top Bottom