Steam

sggupta95

Broken In
hey guys,so after my mail to bethesda,they took some time but responded yesterday that they will look into the game pricing issue and to be on the lookout on steam.
and somehow,it's done!all their games are priced now.they seem to be reasonable prices too,with skyrim legendary edition available on sale for 212(original price is 849),dishonoured goty for 250(730),wolfenstein TNO for 176(1200),the evil within bundle for 311(1560).
seems like good prices to me.wonder why they priced fallout 4 so high.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
hey guys,so after my mail to bethesda,they took some time but responded yesterday that they will look into the game pricing issue and to be on the lookout on steam.
and somehow,it's done!all their games are priced now.they seem to be reasonable prices too,with skyrim legendary edition available on sale for 212(original price is 849),dishonoured goty for 250(730),wolfenstein TNO for 176(1200),the evil within bundle for 311(1560).
Good job buddy. FO4 price is so high cz its new plus the FO3+FONV fiasco in India.

sggupta95

Broken In
Good job buddy. FO4 price is so high cz its new plus the FO3+FONV fiasco in India.

thanks.though i don't know whether they were already planning to fix the pricing or they did it coz of my mail.
well,in any case,i think that now all the AAA and big publisher's games are now available.
there are still quite a few indie games that are not available,which i'm guessing could be due to less manpower in management tasks,or simple because they are unaware about the new regional pricing.if anyone wants a game that is not available,i think it's best to contact the devs.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
STEAM India prices are the lowest compared to other countries. They should also accept debit cards which would make the deal even sweeter.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
STEAM India prices are the lowest compared to other countries. They should also accept debit cards which would make the deal even sweeter.
Not really, watch steamdb, I found that on an average steam India comes third cheapest with Russia leading the pack.

Update: that is of course barring a few ridiculously priced titles like vampire the masquerade at ₹1.2k lol

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz

wohoo. bought the legendary edition,

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Not really, watch steamdb, I found that on an average steam India comes third cheapest with Russia leading the pack.

Update: that is of course barring a few ridiculously priced titles like vampire the masquerade at ₹1.2k lol

For using STEAM Russia we need to use VPN right. Even if we want to activate and play I think VPN is essential but in the case of STEAM India we don't need and VPN. So its easy but only the card system should be updated. I meant they should allow even Debit cards.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
For using STEAM Russia we need to use VPN right. Even if we want to activate and play I think VPN is essential but in the case of STEAM India we don't need and VPN. So its easy but only the card system should be updated. I meant they should allow even Debit cards.
Debit cards do work. I use mine all the time.

Just the extra Indian system of VBV or 3DSecure doesn't work.

sohan_92

In the zone
Can anyone confirm me how much time left for autumn sale as I am in office?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice job dude.

Top Bottom