Steam

D

Deleted member 118788

You have an awfully short backlog it seems. So its either you don't have many games or you okay all day

I am not a regular gamer if you see my steam account. I am more of a casual gamer but sometimes I have a thing for gaming so I can play for a week or two continuously then won't game for some time.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Bought Farming Simulator 15 Gold Edition,Shadow Warrior,Rogue Legacy,Shadow Run Triple Pack and Wolfenstein: The New Order. Discounts are not good compared to previous sales but steam's regional pricing makes the games affordable. This is the 1st time I'm buying games directly from steam that are less than 70% off :)

how did you buy wolfestein?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So after buying the Codemaster Humble Bundle (Grid Autosport, Dirt Showdown, Colin McRae Rally...), bought following games from Steam. There goes my Autumn Steam sale.

*i.imgur.com/nFulDDR.jpg

RACING GALORE!!! Now, where is my Controller!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I love bike racing. And I liked the ahem version of MotoGP which I played years before. Specially with the rain setting which use to make roads slippery. So thought I should try again with a steam copy.

I intent to buy MotoGP 15, but it's not VFM yet. :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Bloodrayne for 36 rupees

Both parts
Save 90% on BloodRayne on Steam
Save 90% on BloodRayne 2 on Steam

saiyaman

Journeyman
The cart to be bought

*i.imgur.com/jOgLT7U.jpg

Goodbye Steam Sales it's going to be too long before I even bother to look at the store.

FAQ:

Q: DUUUDE why won't you look at Steam Sale later?

A: Following are the Pending Backlog:

Age of Empires III
Bastion
Bioshock (1, 2 infinite)
Company of Heroes
Deus Ex (Entire)
Dungeon Siege (1,2,3)
Elder Scrolls 3
Gothic (1,2,3)
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Titan Quest
Torchlight II
Witcher (1, 2)

Last edited:

bippukt

In the zone
Why do you think so? I have just finished Shadow of Mordor. Will need to find something play. Will check Shogun.

Total War games are quite time consuming, especially the new Shogun and Rome with their slower pace of battle. It is mainly because of the battles - any decent battle will take 5-10 minutes and there can be several per turn. And there are hundreds of turns! Of course, if you auto resolve a lot of battles, it is a different matter.

Top Bottom