Steam

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Steam now allows you to permanently remove games from your account.

From *help.steampowered.com, just log-in and select Games, Software, etc., select the game from the search function that shows up, and select I want to permanently remove this game from my account.

*i.imgur.com/3BoOcCR.png​

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Steam now allows you to permanently remove games from your account.

From *help.steampowered.com, just log-in and select Games, Software, etc., select the game from the search function that shows up, and select I want to permanently remove this game from my account.

*i.imgur.com/3BoOcCR.png​
Looking at the screenshot, I understand someone receiving this as a gift, but how as a trade?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I think most debit cards have stopped working after the switch to INR(INR transactions need verification via 3d secure page which Steam doesn't support)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I think most debit cards have stopped working after the switch to INR(INR transactions need verification via 3d secure page which Steam doesn't support)
Well I can confirm that both my ICICI visa cc dc still work like before. Can't comment on other cards, but my ex axis MasterCard worked on steam $ store.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Well I can confirm that both my ICICI visa cc dc still work like before. Can't comment on other cards, but my ex axis MasterCard worked on steam $ store.

Axis of mine used to work in USD but couldn't get it to work the other day. I guess buying Steam Wallet cards to add or using CC is the only option.

bippukt

In the zone
Also, remember that there was a problem with adding INR 250 to your wallet with every card. I don't know if it has been fixed by now or not, but people should 500 or higher amount before concluding that their card doesn't work.

EDIT: I had created a thread in Steam forums about this problem, but it was either moved or deleted. I cannot find it, so I assume that it has been deleted. Stupid moderators.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Also, remember that there was a problem with adding INR 250 to your wallet with every card. I don't know if it has been fixed by now or not, but people should 500 or higher amount before concluding that their card doesn't work.

EDIT: I had created a thread in Steam forums about this problem, but it was either moved or deleted. I cannot find it, so I assume that it has been deleted. Stupid moderators.
250 wallet has been removed. Now it goes as ₹320, ₹640 etc and all of them work.

z3rO

Journeyman
My AXIS Debit Card(Mastercard) not working in Steam

Enable international payments for that debit card in Axis bank's netbanking site. If you have a magstrip only debit card (no chip on the card) then you'll need to apply for a new debit card (magstrip + chip). You can apply online and it takes only a few clicks. You'll get your new debit card via mail within a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Axis bank DC (VISA), CC (VISA) working for me.

HDFC DC (VISA) wih International Payments enabled working on Steam but not on Origin.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Enable international payments for that debit card in Axis bank's netbanking site. If you have a magstrip only debit card (no chip on the card) then you'll need to apply for a new debit card (magstrip + chip). You can apply online and it takes only a few clicks. You'll get your new debit card via mail within a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Axis bank DC (VISA), CC (VISA) working for me.

HDFC DC (VISA) wih International Payments enabled working on Steam but not on Origin.

It's already activated for international payments and I use this card in Amazon(US),Origin,Paypal and Google Play with no problems. But I can't use the card in STEAM.

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's already activated for international payments and I use this card in Amazon(US),Origin,Paypal and Google Play with no problems. But I can't use the card in STEAM.
*www.digit.in/forum/internet-www/161111-must-read-information-regarding-indian-debit-cards.html

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Regarding Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator, say for an example, in a trade both the parties are losing items, one person has authenticator turned on, another not; what will happen to the trade?

beingGamer

In the zone
This Mad Max game looks great!
Bought but haven't played yet
These walkthroughs are
*youtu.be/_Gb0AYupL8E

*youtu.be/SwUti6ckMoc

Top Bottom