Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Re: Steam related discussions

@arijitsinha My point was precisely that. The lack of a steam-india kind of service. And yes I mentioned why we get lower priced physical copies of the games. And I also mentioned that steam sales are the only thing which make sense here as steam offers some really great discounts,offers,trades etc. What I mean is it would be great if steam provides us with games in accordance with regional prices. Just that it would be easier to get games in that case if we get games at the same regional price as the physical copies during a game launch. After that there are always the discounts.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

But that 11 Mb bought my 1.1 GB download to 0 GB.

Curse this satanic company know as valve.
Meh. You don't even try to understand.
there was an update today :p
This is the thing.

Download as fast as you can else your download will keep rebooting for the rest if the year.

BTW I sold all my Steam Trading cards in the market and my Steam wallet has $8.24 now :D

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD

Have a few questions. Once I redeem a code and install and play a game on steam,can I still trade that game with another person?

And also when do steam sales start and what are the average prices of the games during the sales?

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist

Have a few questions. Once I redeem a code and install and play a game on steam,can I still trade that game with another person?

no u cant trade a game when its in your library.
u can only trade a game which is in your inventory.
and retail games cant be put in inventory, only digital purchase can be.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD

^ Didn't really get you :( How can I get a game in my inventory without it being in my library??

:noob alert: -_-

sygeek

Technomancer

^ Didn't really get you :( How can I get a game in my inventory without it being in my library??

:noob alert: -_-
Inventory and library is different.

Think of it like this, your inventory is a shop. You can either trade or gift the items you have in your inventory (shop) to others. Or you can bring home for your personal use. Your home being your library.

You only get games into your inventory when you buy from steam store page and use the gift option. Unless it gets directly into your library.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD

Okay got it(I think). So basically if I buy a game during the steam sales,I'll have to choose whether to place it in the inventory or in my library and proceed accordingly.

When do the steam sales start btw? And what kind of prices are offered in the sales(a general idea will do)?

axes2t2

I am a cat

Okay got it(I think). So basically if I buy a game during the steam sales,I'll have to choose whether to place it in the inventory or in my library and proceed accordingly.

When do the steam sales start btw? And what kind of prices are offered in the sales(a general idea will do)?

Games are discounted to about 50-75% for old games.

If the game is new/popular then max it will go down to 50% discount eg what Skyrim was last year.

Top Bottom