Krow

Crowman
Re: Steam related discussions

Also, keep an eye on Humble Bundles. (Also weekly). You get good games at throw away prices, along with their steam keys.:doublethumb:
Don't be a cheapskate. Pay full prices for games. Support the developers. Hail Vyom.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Don't be a cheapskate. Pay full prices for games. Support the developers. Hail Vyom.

Hail me? :|
I buy "almost" all HiBs, at price always above the average. I promoted BTTF bundle on my fb page too, distributing four bundles in the form of contest. :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

^^
Humble Bundle's are usually above $100 at full price, but average is around $5. You didn't even buy FEZ when it was at pre-order($8.99 was a great price). Humble Bundle's are more like throw away prices where mostly older but great Indie games come.

Krow

Crowman

Hail me? :|
I buy "almost" all HiBs, at price always above the average. I promoted BTTF bundle on my fb page too, distributing four bundles in the form of contest. :D

$10 for 8 games is a rip-off. Pay full price. Hail Vyom.

vrk

Broken In

my steam is not working now ... maybe because of update of it...

steam Client Boots trapper not responding ...pu dekcuf

suggestions asap

deleted latest updates and tried again but the same thing..... what to do.....

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God

@vrk Try these in order

1. make sure you have enough bandwidth allocated to steam during steam startup.
2. rename clientregistry.bob in steam folder and try starting steam. let it update.
3. delete everything in steam folder except steam.exe and steamapps folder. run steam.exe

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist

Steam Summer Sale Will Probably Start Tomorrow | WebProNews

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Starts Tomorrow, July 4, According to New Bundles

sygeek

Technomancer

Yeah, it has been starting on Thursday for the past few years, so it's probable that they will follow the same suite.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God

no way.. toki tori 2+ release is on 11th..
probably the sale will start on 11th or 12th. 11th if they wanna follow the Thursday sentiment.

who knows.. let's check the store tomorrow.. :D

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

For those who are having issue with Debit Card purchasing from steam store, this might help. Though the cost is a little extra.

Steam Wallet Card (US)

Top Bottom