TheSloth

The Slowest One
all steam wallets upto 500INR are out of stock on Reapershop

Update : I bought steam wallet cards from GamersGift. Got the code immediately. and then bought far cry 3. thank you [MENTION=157653]Pasapa[/MENTION] and [MENTION=295561]aniketdawn.89[/MENTION] for suggestions

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Sold a foil card for $50 once, never had such success again.

Btw, from which game?

Dunno. Some free game I got from Gleam or something. It dropped foil and I listed on market for 500. :D

I also sold 2-3 cards for $10 or more, but still ₹500 feels better because of Indian pricing. If I had listed it for higher then I might have sold it for ₹1000 as well. But my mind said "Beta lalach buri bala hai, aisa na ho ki ₹5 ka bhi na bike."

- - - Updated - - -

James Bond pulls the trigger on himself in disappointment and jealous. :talk2hand:
Have sold Foil Summer cards in a year for like $20 or something. Got 2 of them and sold immediately. :p

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^Thank you for replying. I used to play that with my hostel mates. yesterday I suggested to buy that as it was for only Rs74. Another important reason is all my hostel mates have ancient laptops or govt.laptop, FC2 was playable with lowest settings. But Then few guys(with good laptops) said FC2 servers are dead now. No point in buying such old game. Then everone decided to buy FC3.
Bought FC3 and regretting that it wont run on few guy's laptop. So they won't buy. wasted my Rs.124. Could have bought RocketLeagur DLC.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
One doesnt simply say, I bought FC3 for Rs 124 and my money was wasted
I used to play games like COD2, FC2 only with the college mates on LAN. Actually I find shooting games very hard to complete. so i don't play single player mode. It is waste of money if I don't play. Playing with random people on internet isn't fun as much as playing with college mates. :(

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
absolutely.

the coop is a great way to play in FC4.

lots of sudden encounters and trolling around.

- - - Updated - - -

its that bad?
Primal is well polished copy paste of fc4 with a different setting. They did not even create a new map structure for it.

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160823/40771a98d191f34b58b2557c18283f4b.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
^Thank you for replying. I used to play that with my hostel mates. yesterday I suggested to buy that as it was for only Rs74. Another important reason is all my hostel mates have ancient laptops or govt.laptop, FC2 was playable with lowest settings. But Then few guys(with good laptops) said FC2 servers are dead now. No point in buying such old game. Then everone decided to buy FC3.
Bought FC3 and regretting that it wont run on few guy's laptop. So they won't buy. wasted my Rs.124. Could have bought RocketLeagur DLC.
You can play through virtual LAN. AFAIK FC2 had LAN as well.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^now we aren't staying in hostel anymore. everyone staying at different place that is why we decided to buy original game , to play together once again. FC2 has LAN, That is why we never moved away from FC2 and COD2.

gameranand

Living to Play
^now we aren't staying in hostel anymore. everyone staying at different place that is why we decided to buy original game , to play together once again. FC2 has LAN, That is why we never moved away from FC2 and COD2.
Virtual Lan through hamachi if numbers of players are 5 or less. If more then you can use Tungle. Both are basically virtual LAN.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Square enix does it this time. They were in my good books but now with Hitman as an always online game, they come with mankind divided as a single player game where you have to pay real money in the in game shop to buy items. Already a $60 single player game and all this bull manure.

To add to that all pre order bonus items and season pass items are one time use only or save locked. So if you use them in your current play though and then decide to start a new save, you have to repurchase everything with real money. Very mature square enix!

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Mankind Divided is only Rs. 999 on Steam. Probably this price is only for India.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Square enix does it this time. They were in my good books but now with Hitman as an always online game, they come with mankind divided as a single player game where you have to pay real money in the in game shop to buy items. Already a $60 single player game and all this bull manure.

To add to that all pre order bonus items and season pass items are one time use only or save locked. So if you use them in your current play though and then decide to start a new save, you have to repurchase everything with real money. Very mature square enix!

I played hitman offline.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I played hitman offline.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
Yes you can do it, but just main story. No elusive targets or contracts etc.

And your progress does not sync with online play through.

In short it is a very handicapped mode for a single player game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom