sohan_92

In the zone
Not sure if it is off-topic... can I use entropy to transfer money to my paypal account? If yes, how safe is it?

PS:- planning to buy some bundles through SBI International debit card.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Entropay is pretty legit. They're trusted and I've personally used them in the past. However, I'm not sure if you can use it to fund an Indian Paypal account.

Alok

Adventurer
Not sure if it is off-topic... can I use entropy to transfer money to my paypal account? If yes, how safe is it?

PS:- planning to buy some bundles through SBI International debit card.

afaik you can not add money on paypal india

entropy works though

sohan_92

In the zone
Thank you guyz for your responses. I can now confirm that Entropay is a hassle-free VCC service. The only problem is that refund policy from third party as it takes minimum 2-3 days to reflect the transaction on your entropay main statement. For example, I have linked my vcc to paypal, paypal charged $1.68 for confirmation, then it was supposed to immediately refund after the confirmation but delayed as it takes 2-3 days to reflect on entropay statement.

Again I can't complain about 4.95% rate for currency conversion as there is no other options (not in my knowledge) available.
[MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION], yes, you are right. Paypal India doesn't allow to add money but allows auto withdrawal.

Alok

Adventurer
I can now confirm that Entropay is a hassle-free VCC service. The only problem is that refund policy from third party as it takes minimum 2-3 days to reflect the transaction on your entropay main statement. For example, I have linked my vcc to paypal, paypal charged $1.68 for confirmation, then it was supposed to immediately refund after the confirmation but delayed as it takes 2-3 days to reflect on entropay statement.

that delay is annoying, better get an ICICI debit/credit card.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Thank you guyz for your responses. I can now confirm that Entropay is a hassle-free VCC service. The only problem is that refund policy from third party as it takes minimum 2-3 days to reflect the transaction on your entropay main statement. For example, I have linked my vcc to paypal, paypal charged $1.68 for confirmation, then it was supposed to immediately refund after the confirmation but delayed as it takes 2-3 days to reflect on entropay statement.

Again I can't complain about 4.95% rate for currency conversion as there is no other options (not in my knowledge) available.
[MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION], yes, you are right. Paypal India doesn't allow to add money but allows auto withdrawal.

+1 to entropay

Works fine for my steam,humble bundle and hosting renewals. Doesn't work on origin though ( Use PayPal linked with entropay)

Also
I use SBI silver international debit card to topup entropay :)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
VAC games cannot be bought into inventory anymore. This is to reduce users exploiting bulk purchases etc. to alt their stats, idle boxes (csgo) etc.

Joyous hour!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

masterkd

Padawan
VAC games cannot be bought into inventory anymore. This is to reduce users exploiting bulk purchases etc. to alt their stats, idle boxes (csgo) etc.

Joyous hour!

I did not understand this. What does it mean actually for me? Sorry if noob question.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I did not understand this. What does it mean actually for me? Sorry if noob question.

You won't get the option of store to inven when buying a vac game as a gift. Either redeem it or send it right away. No game gift hoarding.

masterkd

Padawan
You won't get the option of store to inven when buying a vac game as a gift. Either redeem it or send it right away. No game gift hoarding.

Ahh I get it now. Thanks for clarification.

gameranand

Living to Play
I am not sure if it will help though. They are just adding levels of restriction and I understand that its difficult to catch all the cheaters. First they added the 30 day trade restriction for games, then the $5 for full access and now this. I am not sure if it will help much or not. The $5 restriction did helped though, I use to get a lot of Bot friend requests which have been reduced substantially. As always, it won't affect normal consumers much. Well may be yes because of those B'Day or special occasion gifts which is Bad I guess. Still you have HB and many others for that purpose. Same goes for VAC games as well except maybe CS GO. I am not sure if it sells on other stores or not. They might have added the restriction for CSGO only because for others it will just create problem for normal users and not the spammers.

Top Bottom