gameranand

Living to Play
Restriction is only on VAC games AFAIK

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

And there are too many of them and it will only create problems for normal users who want to gift their peeps on the B'Day or some special occasions. I mean lets face it, they are just doing it to stop cheating in CS GO game. Why banning others as well.

See this list of VAC games
Steam Searc

anky

Youngling
hello guys,
i was wondering if i connect my bluetooth headphones(with integrated mic) on my pc, will it work in steam games? (CS:GO)

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have a SBI debit card but that isn't accepted by steam. So I am planning to use Skrill. Is it recommended? Please reply soon as Far Cry sale ends in 3 hours. Thank you.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
I have a SBI debit card but that isn't accepted by steam. So I am planning to use Skrill. Is it recommended? Please reply soon as Far Cry sale ends in 3 hours. Thank you.
You could always buy a steam wallet card

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Thanks @Pasapa , sbi debit card will be accepted then??

Edit : [STRIKE]After looking at those options I remembered that I have tried that in past. But sbi card doesnt work to purchase steam funds.[/STRIKE]

So far, I have made 0 purchase on steam, I ask my friend to buy the game/dlc and then gift it to me

- - - Updated - - -

ok i googled a bit and found that i can buy steam wallet cards from reapershop, respawn and gamersgift websire. recommended??

Edit : sorry [MENTION=157653]Pasapa[/MENTION], i thought you meant steam wallet but not steam wallet cards. I haven't heard about these until now. Thanks

Last edited:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Thanks @Pasapa , sbi debit card will be accepted then??

Edit : After looking at those options I remembered that I have tried that in past. But sbi card doesnt work to purchase steam funds.

So far, I have made 0 purchase on steam, I ask my friend to buy the game/dlc and then gift it to me

- - - Updated - - -

ok i googled a bit and found that i can buy steam wallet cards from reapershop, respawn and gamersgift websire. recommended??
I have made multiple purchases from reapershop and steamz.co and can confirm that those are legit. But reapershop is the faster one.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom