Alok

Adventurer
No need to reconnect, once you connected open gog connect after some time, it will show you detected games.

setanjan123

In the zone
Guys stuck in a dilemma. The rainbow six siege starter edition is pretty tempting. That price looks very good. And I won't mind the grind if I enjoy the game. Question is is it wise to buy it or wait for summer sale and get the standard edition. How much will be the standard edition on sale? If it's like a 200 rupees difference I'd rather get the starter since I am pretty tight on money atm.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Guys stuck in a dilemma. The rainbow six siege starter edition is pretty tempting. That price looks very good. And I won't mind the grind if I enjoy the game. Question is is it wise to buy it or wait for summer sale and get the standard edition. How much will be the standard edition on sale? If it's like a 200 rupees difference I'd rather get the starter since I am pretty tight on money atm.
Game is worth it. Your choice to wait for summer sale. The grind will be ridiculous on starter edition. You may have to play daily 4 hours. If that's fine then go with it. You anyway need a total of 5 attackers and 5 defenders unlocked at anytime so that you have at least something to choose. So technically you need not unlock all. Just unlock the 10 good ones you like.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
For all Windows Phone friends - Steam – Windows Apps on Microsoft Stor
No more trade holds for you :)

Killing Machine
I did not find a dedicated thread for this game (piece of crap). Thank GOD and TDF friends for that! :grin_NF:
I'm literally crying from laughing after watching this angry review. Capcom screwed this up royally.

Alok

Adventurer
spin off to the series always been crappy , was hoping same for not and its exactly what it should :p

Flash

Lost in speed
For all Windows Phone friends - Steam – Windows Apps on Microsoft Stor
No more trade holds for you :)
They said they're not interested in making Steam app for windows, few months back.
NO Plans for Windows Phone Support at the moment, please PIN this Topic :: Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator Bet

Top Bottom