gameranand

Living to Play
Exclusives doesn't really matter much to me, PC gaming is filled with so many awesome games I don't miss exclusives of Xbone and PS4.
Yeah I sure do like the big boss fights in them but many have already came to PC and many more to come.

Kaltrops

In the zone
Exclusives doesn't really matter much to me, PC gaming is filled with so many awesome games I don't miss exclusives of Xbone and PS4.
Yeah I sure do like the big boss fights in them but many have already came to PC and many more to come.
I agree. The best games out there are all Multiplats. But there are some games I can't live without like Uncharted, The Last of Us and Gears of War. Glad to know at least one of those is coming over to PC so I don't have to buy an Xbox One now. I can just buy a PS4 next year.

gameranand

Living to Play
I agree. The best games out there are all Multiplats. But there are some games I can't live without like Uncharted, The Last of Us and Gears of War. Glad to know at least one of those is coming over to PC so I don't have to buy an Xbox One now. I can just buy a PS4 next year.
My favorite genre is RPG and Strategy and both games are mostly for PC. XCOM 2 is a PC exclusive which was previously cross platformer. PC gaming future is bright. :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Xbox exclusives on Windows will come through Windows Marketplace. And its already proving to be crappier than GFW Live.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Windows store does not appear to have a clear policy regarding perpetual access to downloads of purchased games when they become delisted. If your purchased game get delisted it will be gone for good, you can't download or install the game like STEAM

*i.imgur.com/uvQevHG.png

Source: Neogaf

Kaltrops

In the zone
Windows store does not appear to have a clear policy regarding perpetual access to downloads of purchased games when they become delisted. If your purchased game get delisted it will be gone for good, you can't download or install the game like STEAM

*i.imgur.com/uvQevHG.png

Source: Neogaf
That's pathetic. I think I will stay well clear from Windows Store until they sort out their ****.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Also, you don't get access to the games files. Therefore, if you want to mod or install some fix, bummer.

Don't know what's wrong with Microsoft but they have been making the worst decisions lately.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Gears of war enhanced is up on win 10 store, but it says you need a dx12 graphics card. Do we have one in the market yet?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

sohan_92

In the zone
I was wondering how people can get 100% steam achievement on low play hours or am I so slow and lazy player? That really hurts.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I was wondering how people can get 100% steam achievement on low play hours or am I so slow and lazy player? That really hurts.
Use steamachievementmamager on non vac games. Get all achievements in 10 secs.Use at your own risk though.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom