Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Can i get it for free.. Aftrol kitna saath diya ha ingame.. Itna to banta ha yaar.. .. [MENTION=102851]G-Force[/MENTION]

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Who are you? That GForce profile have no post. And the answer is, "No".

avanildutta

Journeyman
Who are you? That GForce profile have no post. And the answer is, "No".

Wow bro so harsh.. Cant even take a joke.. Well nevermind Mr. Aerial Master.. Btw dont know what post you taking about.. But if i am not wrong you are following me in tapatalk.. Whatever, sorry supermod..
And ya if you have just asked or told me the same thing that i have bro would have given you away the 4-pack just for those RL friendship sake. Really heartbroken yaar..

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

yasho2249

Broken In
Does anyone know how to get games without putting your credit card details....I don't like to put those anywhere online? Anyway to buy gift cards or something? Is there a gift card system?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Does anyone know how to get games without putting your credit card details....I don't like to put those anywhere online? Anyway to buy gift cards or something? Is there a gift card system?
PayPal, entropay, paytm, payumoney, ICICI pockets and loads more...

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
None of those work on Steam since they switched to Rupees, except perhaps Entropay.
For steam use entropay or ICICI pockets.

Both are virtual international credit cards.

Icici pockets is free but entropay will charge you.

And you should mention steam. The question was generic asking what to use to buy games online. There are so many online game storefronts.

You can also buy steam wallet from reapershop/steamz using paytm,payumoney etc.

Please check before saying I posted wrong info.

Killing Machine
^^ Agreed that it was generic. I got the feeling that he doesn't want to expose his CC/DC anywhere for purchasing games. So even PayPal (which is trusted) is not an option.

Sent from Tapatalk

yasho2249

Broken In
^^ Agreed that it was generic. I got the feeling that he doesn't want to expose his CC/DC anywhere for purchasing games. So even PayPal (which is trusted) is not an option.

Sent from Tapatalk
Yaa.. Ideally I would like to pay in cash like steam wallet cards bt I was looking at other options. Actually am just 16 n dunno how those virtual credit cards work. My dad is ready to pay by any means which will hide account details

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Yaa.. Ideally I would like to pay in cash like steam wallet cards bt I was looking at other options. Actually am just 16 n dunno how those virtual credit cards work. My dad is ready to pay by any means which will hide account details

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk
Virtual credit cards are like prepaid cards. From the outside they work like a real life credit card, but you can only withdraw as much as you recharge it with. So it's pretty safe even if it gets stolen. As for account details needed to create the card for you, those will be protected by the service provider. I can suggest you go for ICICI pockets it's easy to fund via net banking too so no chances of card details getting stolen. And to add that if you have an ICICI account then you already have a pockets ACC. Just use that. Extra layer of security.

Chances of buying with hard cash only, I guess your options are very slim. Even retail these days are mostly via e-stores like flipkart that require some form of electronic payment.

Finally many steam, origin, uplay, battle.net games are put up on the Indian websites like reapershop or steamz that accept paytm wallet or payumoney that conform to RBI directives so are pretty safe compared to PayPal even.

yasho2249

Broken In
Virtual credit cards are like prepaid cards. From the outside they work like a real life credit card, but you can only withdraw as much as you recharge it with. So it's pretty safe even if it gets stolen. As for account details needed to create the card for you, those will be protected by the service provider. I can suggest you go for ICICI pockets it's easy to fund via net banking too so no chances of card details getting stolen. And to add that if you have an ICICI account then you already have a pockets ACC. Just use that. Extra layer of security.

Chances of buying with hard cash only, I guess your options are very slim. Even retail these days are mostly via e-stores like flipkart that require some form of electronic payment.

Finally many steam, origin, uplay, battle.net games are put up on the Indian websites like reapershop or steamz that accept paytm wallet or payumoney that conform to RBI directives so are pretty safe compared to PayPal even.

Ok thanx. I will ask him abt it :)

One last thing. Can it be used like a normal credit card? Coz looks like I can get a physical card too soo can I be used like for shopping n all too?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Ok thanx. I will ask him abt it :)

One last thing. Can it be used like a normal credit card? Coz looks like I can get a physical card too soo can I be used like for shopping n all too?
Not entropay but with ICICI pockets yes- you can request for a physical card as far as I know. Though I haven't done it myself.

And of course it should work in all aspects similar to any other card :)

Killing Machine
Almost every damn site has a virtual card. Pockets, Udio offer physical card in addition to virtual. FreeCharge also has virtual card called FC GO but Mastercard. Digibank offers virtual DC. Haven't tried if all these work on Steam and internationally but I have them all and looted few specific offers using these.

Sent from Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

Steam now supports bitcoin. Buy bitcoin from sites like unocoin and use it on steam. The fee(bitcoin buying) is also attractive compared to VCC like entropay

Top Bottom