sohan_92

In the zone
^^ I bought Serious Sam first and second encounter HD, SS: 2 , SS 3:BFE with DLCs only for 92 rupees. Buy the pack unless you play classic versions. AFAIK, classic 1st and 2nd encounter are same as HD encounters, but with pathetic graphics.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
^^ I bought Serious Sam first and second encounter HD, SS: 2 , SS 3:BFE with DLCs only for 92 rupees. Buy the pack unless you play classic versions. AFAIK, classic 1st and 2nd encounter are same as HD encounters, but with pathetic graphics.
Yeah, I had played the classic ones when I was a kid, some 12 years+ back I think. In some cyber cafe. Obvious they will have bad graphics. So I gues from your post, it's not worth it. Point taken.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Purchased Superhot yesterday. Pretty good shooter and really interesting mechanics. Basically, time moves when you move. That means that as long as you are standing still, time almost stops (rather moves slower than bullet time). Every time you move the mouse or move your character, time speeds to normal rate and then stops again when you stop moving. The objective is to kill all enemies (called "Red dudes") on the map, who in turn are trying to overrun you and shoot you from all directions. Therefore, you must move carefully, take cover from enemy bullets (you can see the bullet's trajectory when you slow down, helping you to dodge them). You can neutralize enemies by stun enemies by punching them or throwing objects at them and kill them by firing at them with a gun or chopping them with a katana. Hell, you can chop bullets in mid air with the katana. After you kill all enemies, a replay of your gameplay for that map is shown at normal speed.

Really fun game with an inception grade storyline.

- - - Updated - - -

Check it: SUPERHOT on Stea

Killing Machine
Yeah, I had played the classic ones when I was a kid, some 12 years+ back I think. In some cyber cafe. Obvious they will have bad graphics. So I gues from your post, it's not worth it. Point taken.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
Same. Played the first one long time back and it was the first game in my life that gave me nausea and I literally puked. It's not that I can't manage FPS games and fast movements but for some reason this game gave me the worst headache ever. Never thought of it again or followed the series thereafter.

Sent from Tapatalk

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Anyone up for a copy of Rocket League? I want one.
Save 40% on Rocket League on Steam

It would cost Rs 707 / 4 = Rs 177 Only for this awesome game!

- - - Updated - - -

WTF... I decided to buy the 4 pack and later sell extra copies to friends. But I can't buy it since I bought before! What!!

*i.imgur.com/djnxqmA.jpg

Killing Machine
WTF... I decided to buy the 4 pack and later sell extra copies to friends. But I can't buy it since I bought before! What!!
What are you shocked about? Are you shocked that you didn't know that you own Rocket League already (or) that you are unable to buy the 4-pack? If the latter, then Steam error messages should be pretty clear. The way 4-pack works - it will activate one copy for you and create 3 giftable copies in inventory. For certain games before there was a glitch long time back where you can buy the 4-pack itself as a gift and keep in inventory, which is not possible anymore. And even in that case, people who already own that game cannot split the pack to create four copies.

Sent from Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] can you wait till tonight?? I asked my friends to tell if they are interested to buy. one guy is really interested. if other two doesnt turn up then i will join you guys

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] can you wait till tonight?? I asked my friends to tell if they are interested to buy. one guy is really interested. if other two doesnt turn up then i will join you guys

I have one license left. Until someone else contacts me, its with me.
I will post here if someone else does contact me. You are on priority list. :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Tbh the game is worth the full amount..

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
But sadly anyone who haven't played it wouldn't believe so. Everyone who already have wouldn't need to buy at full price.
So, discounts ftw.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So I have one license left. Following members want it: [MENTION=138367]lightningfassst[/MENTION] [MENTION=118788]Geek-With-Lens[/MENTION] and [MENTION=167883]Mizanurification[/MENTION]

Please contact me through PM. I would give the steam key to the first one who do so. I will be accepting Flipkart voucher for Rs 177.

avanildutta

Journeyman
So I have one license left. Following members want it: [MENTION=138367]lightningfassst[/MENTION] [MENTION=118788]Geek-With-Lens[/MENTION] and [MENTION=167883]Mizanurification[/MENTION]

Please contact me through PM. I would give the steam key to the first one who do so. I will be accepting Flipkart voucher for Rs 177.

Can i get it for free.. Aftrol kitna saath diya ha ingame.. Itna to banta ha yaar.. .. [MENTION=102851]G-Force[/MENTION]

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom