OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Re: Steam related discussions

It will cost you the same if you just get both the games from Flipkart. And you will save yourself a lot of time and electricity too.
well, saving electricity only translates into saving Rs. 30-40 :p

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

I just found out that Counter strike Source server scene sucks too in India. I guess everyone being shown in game-monitor.com are playing on cracked servers.

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Terraria for $2.50 is 100% worth it.

Finally my wait ends.

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah

^ is it like braid ?
No. Completely different. Most people call it 2D Minecraft but I think it is different.

It would be fun playing together on a server.

--

a friend needs help:
XTechManiac said:
Hey guys, can anyone of you do me a favor? I want to buy some stuff from steam but the problem is, I don't own a Credit Card. All you need to do to help me out is adding $5 to my steam wallet (will PM you my steam id and password) using your credit card. I'll pay you $5 back immediately by getting your mobile recharged of the same account. TIA.
Steam - Ongoing deals thread

rchi84

In the zone

I emptied my steam wallet with the Splinter Cell pack, yesterday afternoon.

Final tally is 19 games to finish. Long year ahead of me now.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

Guys i have Metro 2033, Red Faction 1 and Red Faction 2 in my steam account.

These are stored as unsent gifts atm.
Anyone willing to trade these for an item or a group of items of similar value?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

@faun, you can purchase items from the store as a gift. it will be stored in your account until you send it to someone.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

How many here have got the free ARMA II? It has co-op gameplay.
The game's not free. The S*n's offer should be ignored. In fact the games should be boycotted just because of their association with that tabloid.
Anfield Road » Don’t buy The Sun

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Whaaaaaaaaaat?This isn't RAWK :| Boycotting games because of their association with a newspaper :lol:
The Sun is no better than the Mail and the Mirror!Most of the media outlets have a checkered history.Doesn't make sense to urge people on a totally unrelated forum, in a different country, to boycott a video game just because it is related to a sh1te tabloid which is frowned upon by a football club.

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

Whaaaaaaaaaat?This isn't RAWK :| Boycotting games because of their association with a newspaper :lol:
The Sun is no better than the Mail and the Mirror!Most of the media outlets have a checkered history.Doesn't make sense to urge people on a totally unrelated forum, in a different country, to boycott a video game just because it is related to a sh1te tabloid which is frowned upon by a football club.
Piss off.

Chequered history in comparison to S*n, eh?
I just posted a kind of disclaimer and a fact and my opinions regarding this, you are free to avail all those offers, but I would like to add this as a disclaimer. Even then if you wish to avail the offer, or think the association is senseless, you are very free to do so.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

I agree with arsenal gunners. You dont boycott games because of who/what it associates with (I am not referring to truly evil people, like politicians, terrorists etc).

Dont be so offensive lol :D

Can anyone buy me spacechem? i will give him (metro 2033) OR( Red Faction I and II) for it.

Top Bottom