Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Re: Steam related discussions

Guys how many coupons you got in the summer camp contest?

I got 18, need to collect 6 more.

tkin

Back to school!!

Physx effects are awesome in this game.
The best I had seen, the smoke actually interacted with the player, without the whole screen slowing down(like it happens with mafia 2).

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

The best I had seen, the smoke actually interacted with the player, without the whole screen slowing down(like it happens with mafia 2).

Absolutely and scarecrow scenes :grin:

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

Counter strike: Source for $4.99. Is it recommended to get this now with BF3 coming out so soon. This will at least have some servers around here. Or is the server scene with CS:S the same as TF2?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

If you want CS:S, get the CS complete pack at $7.5. Save 75% on Counter-Strike Complete on Steam
While I don't play CS, my guess is there are no dearth of CS servers in India. Personally I like the quick playing style in Quake III and Urban Terror than the playing style in Counter Strike, if you ask me whether CS in itself is worth buying.

I'll probably buy Tomb Raider : Anniversary @ $2.5.. :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Nothing good today, only Lara croft anniv and Guardian of light

tkin

Back to school!!

Nothing good today, only Lara croft anniv and Guardian of light
Meh, both sucks.

I have one question, you guys buy games from steam only when it goes to sale right? Cause most games there are a lot costlier than indian counterparts sold in stores.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Meh, both sucks.

I have one question, you guys buy games from steam only when it goes to sale right? Cause most games there are a lot costlier than indian counterparts sold in stores.

Both are good.

Yeah, I buy games when it's on sale except if I am gifting to someone.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

Yes. And we buy retail if that turns out cheaper for us. Deals like Humble Indie Bundle help as well.

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah

RIFT for $10 is worth it. It is even worth at $40. But then you still have monthly fees to pay.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

I personally buy from steam only when the prices there are around half the retail price. In sales like the one going on right now, steam prices are often 1/3 to half of the retail price. The price difference is just huge.

Piyush

Lanaya

check this out

Guide: Get Alien Breed 2 Free on Steam! - Game-Pad Forums | Game-Pad©

Top Bottom