baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Re: Steam related discussions

I can't see New Vegas price either. I am guessing it is not available in India. Rchi, where do you live?

Why do so many people on forums leave the location field blank in their profile? Do they think ninjas are going to stalk them?

rchi84

In the zone

@ Liverpool_fan It's an awesome game. Looks very simple the first few levels, but as you advance, it becomes more fun :)

I'm vacationing in the middle east since yesterday. maybe that's why the fallout:New Vegas screen showed up? (Can't believe it's still officially banned btw)

On a side note, this place is awesome for the net connection. My cousin pays the equivalent of 2200 Rs a month, and he gets 8Mbps connection. And the best part? It's UNLIMITED. No FUP. :O

been downloading all the games onto an external drive. will copy them when I get back.

rchi84

In the zone

^^ From what i read online, it should be good for 6-8 hours, depending on the skill level.

I have been playing the indie games on my laptop, and Trine is gorgeous!! well worth the $2 admission price. It's the same price as a movie ticket, if you think about it :)

But it's best played with a 360 controller, tbh.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

It is fine with a keyboard mouse combo too.
BTW, I think the steam sale is loosing steam now. First three days were awesome.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Already have frozenbyte bundle from humbleindiebunder, almost forgot about it until yesterday. Fetched the torrent in the download queue :)

And FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU steam for not providing Vegas.

doomgiver

Warframe

just played tf2 on an indian server.(apex something...whatever)
ping was ~80. but the gameplay was extremely choppy. there were just 20-22 ppl and the game was nigh unplayable at times. i *thought* i tossed my jarate at the enemy, but due to lag, it fell several feet to the side.

if thats the state of indian servers, i'd rather play on hk ones and live with the lag

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

STALKER on sale today at an awesome price :)

*i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo351/baccilus/STALKER.jpg

I got Clear skies and call of Pripyat.

Last edited:

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|

just played tf2 on an indian server.(apex something...whatever)
ping was ~80. but the gameplay was extremely choppy. there were just 20-22 ppl and the game was nigh unplayable at times. i *thought* i tossed my jarate at the enemy, but due to lag, it fell several feet to the side.

if thats the state of indian servers, i'd rather play on hk ones and live with the lag

My ping is around 50 on Indian servers...and its very much playable....
what connection do u use? :???:

rchi84

In the zone

dullest day of the sale for me. Only bought the Deus Ex Pack for $5.

Old memories guys, kindly excuse :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Can someone upload the pic of the items in sale suing forum's upload feature. I don't have access to steam nor do I have access to any image hosting site and my internet at home is down :/

doomgiver

Warframe

My ping is around 50 on Indian servers...and its very much playable....
what connection do u use? :???:

airfail. i saw quite a few people complaining, so was not the only one experiencing problems on that server.

and the server was AXEP. i could not find any others.

Top Bottom