Start listning English songs :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Start small. Then go big. Start with country roads by john Denver. Try different genres and see what you like. If you want to enter the rock genre then go for meteora album by linkin park. Mr Brightside by the killers is also a good beginning. Other must listen artists are coldplay with songs like a rush of blood to the head, the scientist (watch with video), yellow etc. Oasis is amazing with songs like don't look back in anger, stand by me, little by little.

Many thanks for suggesting that video. "The scientist" by coldplay was beautiful. But sad.
Can't wait to try others on your list.

Btw, my suggestion:

Funny
[YOUTUBE]IKT5qsVvkEY[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome and Epic
[YOUTUBE]uWeqeQkjLto[/YOUTUBE]

Soothing
[YOUTUBE]VeC97mcAREg[/YOUTUBE]

Party
[YOUTUBE]HzpCcNdhy5w[/YOUTUBE]

Krow

Crowman
I'm glad you liked The Scientist vineet. You should now try Rush of blood to the head by coldplay. It is their best song I think.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
You put Metallica, Lady Gaga 50 Cent in the same bucket as "heavy metal"?

#ok.

(ps: Most Metallica fans would hound you for calling them a one-hit wonder. They've been around for ages ;) And no, I'm not a Metallica fan, neither is Metal my preferred Genre).

No, I didn't kept them under "heavy metal", just named them along with heavy metal genre.

@sujay hyped?!! You seriously think so! Not everybody like metal, I accept and i respect it.

My personal view, no offense.

Sir Metallica is a good band. Which songs did you try? If you don't like the genre then no one can help you but try opening your mind to it they are actually pretty good. Anyway you need some initiation into metal. You can't just pick up Metallica and think oh what loud noise. Try paradise city by guns n roses.

I actually don't remember which songs I tried, but I accept that I don't know metal very well. But I didn't liked them (personal view). Though, Guns n Roses are good.

Windows

Journeyman
[YOUTUBE]w_Rut4qm33g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]mkP-p68_MGk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]gkm-FqdSQ6o[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]xUqaNBy-v00[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]EbJtYqBYCV8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]qif94hLC_ns[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]m6pW_q1PvH0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]JWiwuiT58Yc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]DCz0xtOLmg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]r00ikilDxW4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]gWNRUVMboq4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]NU9JoFKlaZ0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]VkmEZs_Kcms[/YOUTUBE]

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Bringing my awesome post to new page

[YOUTUBE]H_a46WJ1viA[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]hKUBTX9kKEo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]6lLs2dC9NaE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]HgzGwKwLmgM&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]ZrWxzsgUklc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Piyush

Lanaya
Guys I have never tried to enjoy english music/songs ...but now i want to give it a try...
I dont like too loud music but like meaningful lyrics ...love beats although ;)

Please suggest me some singers old/new both will work and there specific albums please

I am 100% noob in this world and just heard titanic, and backstreetboys famous song till date:grin:

here are my suggestions:

COLDPLAY
-->Yellow
-->Paradise
-->Viva La Vida
-->The Scientist
-->Speed of sound

The Fray
-->How to save a life
-->You found me
-->Over my head

Eagles
-->Desperado
-->Hotel California
-->Love will keep us alive
-->Wasted time

R2K

In the Zone
I would recommend starting with Linkin Park Albums. Very catchy lyrics although it can be pretty loud at some point. But I'm sure you are gonna love it.

Top Bottom