Stand By or Stand away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohi

One in the world
Hi,

These days everytime when I put my machine in standby mode, it does not come back in working mode again n i have to restart it. I dont no why this is happening! Please help!

Last edited:

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
well check for a firmware update for the BIOS, if no new one then do a search on the forum, cuz I know I've seen this answered before.... OR GOOGLE IT!

OP
Mohi

Mohi

One in the world
Hey thanx liggy for helping me out!!

@ravi i dont need your help now!!So go where ever you want!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Mohi said:
ha ha ha... funny.
I again warn you ..such language can ban you from forum.And yeah dont expect any help from mine side in future.

If you have some mind..just see how many reply you have got.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Mohi said:
No one has a solution here for my problem??? All nOObs here??

It seems that we are all n00be here compare with you... :( :( also None of us is paid employee :( :(

So unfortunatelly some of us, who are really n00be (Like me), are really unable to suggest any solution... :(

@ravi_9793

Chill dude... :shock: dont get so hot ;) things happens :p

Last edited:

iamtheone

Journeyman
Mohi said:
Hi,

These days everytime when I put my machine in standby mode, it does not come back in working mode again n i have to restart it. I dont no why this is happening! Please help!

No one has a solution here for my problem??? All nOObs here??

really arrogant f0r a newborn!!!

OP
Mohi

Mohi

One in the world
why all people are talking like this??? if u dont wanna answer then just dont answer. I ll also change it to something else than doing digit all the time. Thankyou for all ur comments!!

And pleaseeeeee do the last ehsaaan on me n tell me how to unregister from this forum?????

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
why all people are talking like this???

Well, see, none of us here are paid employee... What ever we do, we do by taking time of from our daily routine...

Now as u pronouced all users as n00be, u didnt showed any respect to any one... !!!!

none of us here is bound to help u, if any one is helping u, are helping by their own erge, so its not expected u pronouce any one any thing !!!

if u dont wanna answer then just dont answer.

Did u, ur self understand it ?? Did u read the guide lines ??

How to Ask a Question Here!

Tell me one thing did u post according to that guide line ??

as if u, ur self understood the meaning then u wouldnt have made that comment...

I ll also change it to something else than doing digit all the time.

Its recomended that u test every thing rather just sticking to this forum !!!

And pleaseeeeee do the last ehsaaan on me n tell me how to unregister from this forum?????

One may send PM to any of the Administrators, requesting him/her self to be removed from user accounts...

Thank you for all ur comments!!

I replied once again, because u have been polite since that innitial post of urs...

So, Once again for ur innitial Question, if you can provide your Full system Hardware and software details we may once again try to look and provide any suggestion (if u can trust the suggestions of n00bes)....

@fun2sh

Edit ur comment Mate.... That is spoiling you own profile !!!! None of us allwed kick any one out... !!! So Edit that !!!

Last edited:

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
Mohi said:
Hey thanx liggy for helping me out!!

I thought I would be a nice guy and give u one answer, the other two were me being sarcastic. If you see someone on here with over a thousand post, I would not argue with them, they generally know what they are talking about, if you want to start a war or something join the fight club threads in the bandwith wastage section. if you have time to waste calling us all noobs, you must have time to Google your question. I would sugest you do that next time.

OP
Mohi

Mohi

One in the world
I am really very sorry for my rough and arrogant behaviour and i really mean it. Thankyou choto cheeta for offering me a help after all that terrible saga. I apologise to all other members whom i have knowingly or unknowingly discarded. Thats all i can say. Sorry again to all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom