STALKER:Clear Sky -->> Highly under-rated

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
OCIW i.e. the Splinter Cell's Sam Fisher's SC20K looking like gun, haven't u guys ever played S.O.F or SOCOM??? Its one of the best weapon of those games.

Ashot, the freedom base trader :). Its expensive though.

lol...get me a real picture of that gun :p

Dude, I wiped out the whole bandit base :D. 2-3 bandits were left who locked themselves inside the train station and closed those big white doors :D. Got myself a BIG amount of loot to sell. Exoskeleton rox. Pity, you cant sprint with it. I will purchase the Freedom ExoSkeleton and see if it allows me to sprint. Or will gather more money and get the Duty one :).

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ashot speaks funnily :p

Btw I never saw the gates closing ? Even someone at other forum said that Freedom too closed the gates when he attacked to kill the freedom leader. Guess i have to try it with the weight and trader mod again, let me get some free time.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
some of the picked up mods
*www.ringen.net/~ajs/stalker/ceanos.download.html

also find more on filefront

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I got all guns in the game. I also got the Freedom Exo but it aint allowing me to sprint too ! Now I have hardly 2k left. BTW, that LMG (forgot the real name) is worth your money. Holds 100 bullets in one mag and chops down anyone in 5-6 bullets :D.

*img74.imageshack.us/img74/768/xrengine200811231952369bb6.jpg

lolz

Last edited:

Ei8t

Journeyman
hi... can i update the game from 1.5.03 to 1.5.07 directly or shud i update to 1.5.04 and then the subsequent patches?? thanks..

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
U can update directly, no problem there.
Guys I've joined Stalkers, have "Destroy the camp" as one mission and rest all are find upgrades, totaling 11 missions. Where to go to continue the story. My last story mission was to get Fang's PDA, where we get mugged and have to get our stuff back, that was my last story mission.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
get to duty base in agroprom, the leader will tell you to clean agroprom underground and you too have to collect strelok pda in his secret stash (the same one in SoC). But remeber there are more deadly pyromonsters this time during you escape, go with shotgun.

Then head to Yantar from there to meet Sakharov (hello hello bug :p). There you will get some more progess.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
$hite! I flooded the Underground and bounced out, didn't took any PDA, looks will have to go back in.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
naah actually there is another way after flooding :p The way through which you will come out. So don't worry :p

Ei8t

Journeyman
hi guys.. i got a problem.. yesterday i patched clear sky to 1.5.07 but the bugs are still there.. i started a new game and as soon as i came out of the clear sky base i was caught up with an anomalie.. guess what?? the game crashed.. i m bugged up now.. can anyone tell which is the best patch to play with.... thanks...

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
hi guys.. i got a problem.. yesterday i patched clear sky to 1.5.07 but the bugs are still there.. i started a new game and as soon as i came out of the clear sky base i was caught up with an anomalie.. guess what?? the game crashed.. i m bugged up now.. can anyone tell which is the best patch to play with.... thanks...

I am playing with 1.5.0.4 and I havent faced a single crash.

Ei8t

Journeyman
yup thanks dude... i reinstalled the game and its running at 1.5.07.. and btw can u tell me how to get the 5000kg carry limit and the fair trade mode.. thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.