SRK beats Tom cruise in in rich list.

The news is few days old but as per the reports SRK beats Hollywood’s Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, Jack Nicholson & Adam Sandler in Hollywood-Bollywood rich list.

Shah Rukh Khan is the lone Indian celebrity to make it to a list of the top ten wealthiest Hollywood and Bollywood personalities by beating stars like Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp.
For more information refer.
*businessofcinema.com/hollywood/bol...ohnny-depp-jack-nicholson-adam-sandler/148085

.jRay.

Youngling
Post chak de, every other movie he's done has been full of horse $hit. :mad: remember chennai express and JTHJ ? even MNIK had garbage story as compared to 3 idiots.

But he acted so damn good.
Also Bollywood is turning towards box office collection's no more focus on plot, screenplay etc
So we cant blame him for ce

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
But he acted so damn good.
Also Bollywood is turning towards box office collection's no more focus on plot, screenplay etc
So we cant blame him for ce

:facepalm: he's not a junior artist, he should've read the script before agreeing to the contract. i think he only did CE for $$$.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
:facepalm:

Course he did, other persons named in OP are actors, SRK or whoever that sucker is is a businessman!

:lol:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
In the year 2009, a business magazine measured SRK's net asset value as 1500 crore today after 5 years he has just doubled that amount.

Businessman, actor whatever you want to name him...he's doing just good.

Hrishi

You kidding? He is the best actor I've ever seen, be it in this planet or elsewhere.

you don't see a lot of movies , do you ??
Anyways , why are people going so crazy over celebrities......... does it really matter ??

PS , I like SK's acting in few movies like KHNH , etc ....but it sucks badly in many other movies. His recent movies are pathetic .

OP

10 numberi

Banned
In the year 2009, a business magazine measured SRK's net asset value as 1500 crore today after 5 years he has just doubled that amount.
Businessman, actor whatever you want to name him...he's doing just good.

I think salman & aamir khan are just jealous of him.Thats why they cannot tolerate him.

Ironman

In the zone
Aamir is just another league and cannot be compared to srk
both do diff types of films

but lately all Bollywood films are craps

ithehappy

Human Spambot
you don't see a lot of movies , do you ??
Anyways , why are people going so crazy over celebrities......... does it really matter ??

PS , I like SK's acting in few movies like KHNH , etc ....but it sucks badly in many other movies. His recent movies are pathetic .
No. I've seen 10 or 12 movies in past ten years. But I loved SRK in all movies, especially Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Raab Ne Bana Di Jori etc. His performance was legendary in those movies, and I'm sure that no one in the world has the caliber to play a better role than him.

doomgiver

Warframe
No. I've seen 10 or 12 movies in past ten years. But I loved SRK in all movies, especially Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Raab Ne Bana Di Jori etc. His performance was legendary in those movies, and I'm sure that no one in the world has the caliber to play a better role than him.
my reaction is the same as your name : whatthefrak?!?!?!

fanboi detected. initiate Purge.exejpgbatsvgrar.

Hrishi

To be very honest with you , I have seen almost all the average and above average movies ( hollywood ) released b/w 2010-2014. (" Yes , I have had plenty of free time , and a Extremely blazing fast Internet Plan , with a daily target of watching at least a unique movie a day." )
Exhausted the list with the top movies on IMDB , for past few decades . And If there's one thing I can say regarding SRK , ( I won't even rate him in top 100 actors , I may have seen. In few movies his acting was good , but with the recent ones , I have simply stopped watching. Specially with the kind of movies that are being produced these days , not just with SRK but with majority of TOP Actors.Most of them lack a good story.")

Top Bottom