SRK beats Tom cruise in in rich list.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
To be very honest with you , I have seen almost all the average and above average movies ( hollywood ) released b/w 2010-2014. (" Yes , I have had plenty of free time , and a Extremely blazing fast Internet Plan , with a daily target of watching at least a unique movie a day." )
Exhausted the list with the top movies on IMDB , for past few decades . And If there's one thing I can say regarding SRK , ( I won't even rate him in top 100 actors , I may have seen. In few movies his acting was good , but with the recent ones , I have simply stopped watching. Specially with the kind of movies that are being produced these days , not just with SRK but with majority of TOP Actors.Most of them lack a good story.")
Well in that case you don't know what great acting is. SRK deserves to be in top 5 best actors list of the world, if not the best.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Well in that case you don't know what great acting is. SRK deserves to be in top 5 best actors list of the world, if not the best.

From the top of my head i can think of Clint Eastwood, Marlon Brando , Al Pacino, Tom Hanks, Freeman , even Leo who imo are better than srk...

rish1

Cyborg Agent
No. I've seen 10 or 12 movies in past ten years. But I loved SRK in all movies, especially Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Raab Ne Bana Di Jori etc. His performance was legendary in those movies, and I'm sure that no one in the world has the caliber to play a better role than him.

That's ok if you don't watch a lot of movies you will definitely find SRK to be the best especially if you haven't seen the BIG Hollywood .. SRK is awesome as well when it comes to bollywood . some great performances chak de , Kal ho na ho , even rab ne bana di and some of his classics like kuch kuch hota hai , kabhi khushi khushi gham

Amir and SRK are i think the best of bollywood , amitabh also in some of the movies
definitely he is ultra successful and i really like his personality as a person though which comes out as being perceived as arrogance by many

But to say he is the best of all without having seeing performances of other actors is just Ridiculous . Apart from the hollywood legends there are atleast 100 actors on better than SRK . even in most hollywood tv shows you will find some great acting that trumps srk best performances..

both hollywood and bollywood are very different flavours, the comparison will never be a good comparison..

i have been a hollywood buff all these past 6 years must have watched at least a 1000-1500 of movies by now at one point i was like minimum 2 movies a day that went on for a year or so, so i know what i am speaking and not making it up :D

i would recommend you to start watching hollywood movies in english and not in hindi as most bollywood movie watchers are used to dubbing.. and then they never get to hear or see the acting part of the movie all they watch is CGI and action :lol:
( not you please don't don't take it in a wrong way, i am generalizing the truth here )

- - - Updated - - -

From the top of my head i can think of Clint Eastwood, Marlon Brando , Al Pacino, Tom Hanks, Freeman , even Leo who imo are better than srk...

al pacino is out of this world man . he can simply read a piece of text written on a soapbox and even that will sound as if he has delivered a masterpiece of performance

Leo has to be the unluckiest star of all time.. still no oscar after movies like blood diamond,catch me,aviator , shutter island , departed, inception is just sad

Last edited:

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
[MENTION=255169]whatthefrak[/MENTION] : come on man, admit that you are kidding. top 5 actors in the world lolz

amjath

Human Spambot
^^Likes for the Leo part.

SRK should think before taking the script IMO, and not just see the directors and say oh wow its Rohit Shetty's, Farah Khan's so Will do one with them

Hrishi

Can't argue with a person who haven't had enough experience of watching movies. It clearly implies , you are either a fanboy or are conveying words heard from someone else.

$hadow

Geek in making
Doesn't matter if he is the best or not. Whenever his movie releases your girl friend will plead you to go to the movie and in the result in the hall. If you want him to loose this position make girls hate him. This man got a whooping 2500 crores valuation.

ssb1551

Technomancer

Well you named 2 of my favourite actors. I'm gonna name the 3rd one who IMO is as great as Pacino and Brando - Robert De Niro!!

OP

10 numberi

Banned
Doesn't matter if he is the best or not. Whenever his movie releases your girl friend will plead you to go to the movie and in the result in the hall. If you want him to loose this position make girls hate him. This man got a whooping 2500 crores valuation.
Well said. Guys are just jealous because of his popularity. He has so many female crazy fans! Salman too have many fans but most of them are boys (gym freaks) so he is jealous because he thinks they make him look like gay.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
becoming another SRK vs the world thread, lets take it to fight club :D

On topic, lets discuss how SRK's being on top rich list affects our lives?

Top Bottom