Split India!!- chinese new mantra!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Absolutely true sir :p

We as techies can atleast shun the "Made in China" gadgets/hardware. I usually look up for "Made in Thailand" or any other sticker on hardware purchases. Next time ask your hardware dealer to refrain from giving "Made in China" shitz. But alas we have enough sleeping Indians who couldn't care least bit about current happenings.

@Ecstacy
So what make you think that top think tank Goras are now very happy after losing their goldmine ? Till now there has been no official apology to India. Here is a 1999 article about India, they have been dreaming about same thing. Partition of India in more than 100 pieces...

Splitting India is a wet dream for many countries as how can a previous master accept the rising status of Indians. When Britishers left there was only 7% literacy rate in India and life expectancy was 32 years.

'India has to go'

British staunch encouragement of the Kashmiri separatist movements is an open secret in New Delhi. Leading mouthpieces of the British oligarchy make no bones about their desire for the disintegration of the countries of the Indian subcontinent, particularly India.

For example, on May 26, 1991, only five days after the brutal assassination of former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, the Times of London, the premier voice for the British Foreign Office, put forward this view in an editorial entitled "Home Truths": "There are so many lessons to be learnt from sorrowing India, and most are being muttered too politely. The over-huge federation of almost 900 million people spreads across too many languages, cultures, religions, and castes. It has three times as many often incompatible and thus resentful people as the Soviet Union, which now faces the same bloody strains and ignored solutions as India....

"The way forward for India, as for the Soviet Union, will be to say a great prize can go to any States and sub-States that maintain order without murders and riots. They should be allowed to disregard Delhi's corrupt licensing restrictions, run their own economic policies, and bring in as much foreign investment and as many free-market principles as they like. Maybe India's richest course from the beginning would have been to split into 100 Hongkongs."

Or take Max Madden, presumably less "colonialist" being a Member of Parliament for the Labour Party. Speaking on June 2, 1993 at a conference on Kashmir in Denmark, Madden demanded India's self-annihilation: "I've always wondered why in a world where we've seen the British Empire disintegrate, the Russian empire disintegrate, why is it that alone of the great countries of the world—let's remember, by the end of this century, India will have the greatest population in the world—why it alone should be the Union of India and its present boundaries continue forever? I think there cannot be any immunity to India to the sort of pressures that we see in the rest of the world, and it might well be that the Constitution of India may be amended, there could be a new constitutional settlement in India.... We all hear from Indians that they have the largest democracy in the world; many of us question that very fundamentally."

Madden suggests that the United Nations oversee the transition phase for Kashmir's "independence," a role that could be extended to the entire region: "The United Nations has a legal and moral responsibility and obligation to secure the self-determination for the people of Kashmir. It may require a period of U.N. administration of Kashmir. So be it. And it may involve the whole region. So be it."

OP
V

vaithy

In the zone
Chess players here will understand what I am saying..

In chess, to win the game who ever who directly attacking the enemies easily defeated.. Where as the player who prepare his moves calmly, without making any direct threat, but moving his pieces encircling the enemy positions without attacking, will win easily..
Like Chanakya in India, the ancient Chinese has their own master whose name was 'Sun Tzu' who wrote the treaties called 'The Art of War' which still taught by many universities in political science..
Some of his saying ......
"18. All warfare is based on deception.
19. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when
we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we
are near. 20. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."

My daughter has suddenly bleeding from her nose,when I investigated the matter, it appear, she has apply mask cream for her face,then wash it.. when I examine the packet which was resemble to a international brand, but actually not.. the paocket was bought by my daughter with a 20% discount on it.. one month latter, a news item appeared in the news paper caught my eyes,
"Chinese made faked toilet items faking the international MNC company name was caught' off Chennai from a ship..Previously faked medicines made from chinese raided from a Godown in Chinnai.Fake currency racket in India are running with Chinese's official support...

The Chinese are slowly killing India's economy... building Military roads near border areas preparing a final war..Arunanchal pradesh is only an excuse..Bangladesh Military, Napales Marxist, burmese junta, Pakistan all are ready to cut their piece and celebrate with Chinese..In south chinese is building naval base in srilanka(just 48 K.m from T.N border100 k.m from kudankulam Atomic energy center..Srilanka is delighted with Chinese arm help for massacring Tamils... So what are the choice Now?

dips_view

Broken In
please stop nonsense hatred campaign. when someone using "made in US" products thats not a problem but few have objection on "made in china" products. why this double standard ????
AND PLEASE GIVE SOURCE "WHERE CHINESE OFFICIALS MADE SUCH COMMENTS?"

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@vaithy
That was pretty unfortunate. I hope now one must be wary of fake Chinese stuff.

1962 war was exactly in accordance with Sun Tzu, thanks to Nehru's magnanimity that India stood with a bleeding nose.

Our Indian leaders are too playing Chankiyan tactics. The latest news is about building naval base in Maldives.

@dips_view
I have been constantly watching your proclivity towards great Chicoms. Kindly tell me about your funding masters too, moles like you are better off dispatching to homeland China.

In china there is no unofficial opinion, everything that appears on news is officially sanctioned by CCP.

OP
V

vaithy

In the zone
@kanjar
without opposing views,healthy discussion couldn't be made, so let'dips _view" present his view on this matter,
let us goes to History..
1) In 1842 the Sikhs confederation win Ladeh and part of northern area where ruled by Kasmir Maharaja.
2)In 1846 British defeated Sikhs consequently these areas are transferred to them.
3)In 1862, the Johnson Line indicate 'Akaisin' as part of Bristish India, but Chinese refuse to accept it sent expedition to that area erected 'markers' in the Akaisin outer border.
3)at the start of 19th century the British alarmed with Russion influence in Central Asia temporarily handed the administration ofAksai-chin to Chinese.The newly-created border was known as the MacCartney-MacDonald Line
4)After Russion Revolution Russia's Red revolution, the british again shifted to previous 'Johnson line' Official India Maps shown at the time of Independence is contained Akai-chin within India.
On 1 July 1954, Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru definitively stated the Indian position."that Aksai Chin had been part of the Indian Ladakh region for centuries, and that the border (as defined by the Johnson Line) was non-negotiable
5. In the earlier 18 th century Tibet was a free state (although the chinese claim sovereignty. they have no actual control over Tibet .Also the disputed 'Tawang Tract' which is part of Arunanchal Pradesh was at that time by the control of Tibet.It is a trading centre between Tibet and outer world
6.In 1913, the representatives of china ,Great Britain Tibet met in the Simla and agreed for a redrwal of a map,which include Tawang within India.
7.But later the Chinese refuted the treaty saying,that the Tibetan government should not have been allowed to make a such a treaty, rejecting Tibet's claims of independent rule.
When the British left India, they didn't defined the rule of Tibet, but simply stated that both india and china took Joint custody of it.
But China violated the agreement,by invading Tibet and occupied it.

So Tibet is the part of problem.. by giving concession to China that Tibet is part of china, Present position of India is virtually giving Arunanchal Pradesh which include 'Tawang'
Only way to tame the 'chinese dragon is. Recognise 'Tibet' as a free state, so treatise made with tibet are valid now, and india has the strong claim with Akaichin, Kashmir, and Tawang tract...
whether indian leaders has this gut.."
Let me conclude, What Dr, Ambedkar said in this matter in 1954 in parliament
By allowing the Chinese to take possession of Lhasa, the Prime Minister has practically helped them bring their border down to the Indian border... Aggression might well be committed by people who are always in the habit of committing aggression. ”
–B. R. Ambedkar at the Indian Upper House, 1954

dips_view

Broken In
I have been constantly watching your proclivity towards great Chicoms. Kindly tell me about your funding masters too, moles like you are better off dispatching to homeland China.
originally posted by kanjar
DEAR KANJAR ,
U talk like"GEORGE BUSH THE GREAT" ---if u not agree with us u r our enemy.:-o
and u r spying on me why:?: r u watchdog ?? which agency?
this forum is not ur bedroom.so please try maintain some etiquette.anyway u look like Chinese:!:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Its actually Japanese :p

Are rocket science nahi lagta net par nigraani karne ke liye. And its you who is acting deliberately apologetic towards the Chicom's. Any sane person can see the Chinese intentions here and you talk about cliched "Hindi-Chini Bhai-Bhai". Kudos to you ! It's alright to tell that you are from China, then we can post keeping in view your homeland ?

Zara post #12 ko toh mithya saabit kar ke dikhao brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom