Speed problem with BSNL Unlimited Broadband @Rs. 750 ...

OP
koolent

koolent

Youngling
Hey, my upload speeds are much more than download ones.. So, what shud I do other than Changing the DNS ?

My current status:

*www.speedtest.net/result/1811149642.png

tkin

Back to school!!
Are you using Win 7? Run this command in command prompt(admin privilege), it won't help probably, but doesn't hurt to try.
netsh interface tcp set global autotuning=disabled

OP
koolent

koolent

Youngling
Thanx guzz.. You guyz really helped me.. M neighbours are experiancing the same problems.. However one of my neighbours is having a speed of 50 kbps..

My dad has requested the office to send that person who will correct the problem..

My dad has requested the office to send that person who will correct the problem..

rahulsingh423

Right off the assembly line
hey koolent. I would be coming to rawatbhata for my summer internship.could you please tell me that which internet service providers in rawatbhata provide broadband facility?i would very grateful to u.

NewVivek

Right off the assembly line
HI All,

I recently took BSNL EVDO internet connection that promises 3.1 Mbps speed.Not getting enough speed in torrentz.In torrentz client getting speed maximum download speed upto 150 Kbps.Have tried many web sites for testing internet speed online.

These are the details
Ping 274 ms
Download speed 0 .77 Mbps
upload speed 0.13 Mbps

some sites I got result
download speed 861 Kbps
upload speed 106 Kbps

Is this normal.In the websites that check internet speed online should it display 1/8 of the actual speed or 3.1 Mbps.I am not knowing.Kindly help.Is there a problem here?

Hi, I have a BSNL Broadband with teracom modem and unlimited plan..

I have very low speeds here in:

Rawatbhata(Via-Kota), Rajasthan, India

The download speed is abt 20 kbps - 35 KBPS MAX..

AND

Upload Speed is 50 KBPS MAX

I think that is nt enough for broadband.. How can I fix it ??

Top Bottom