bluepearl

troubleshooter
It works even on 56 kbps connection
Better the connection speed faster
u will connect and chat !!
Go for broadband, dialup doesnt make sense these days

OP
bajaj151
Is Reliance data card with connection having 144kbps unlimited will do the job or should I go for another connection ?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
For Voice chat its not speed rather its the stability of the connection is needed....

Cable Connection of LAN interface with 32 KBPS will performe better than CDMA 144 KBPS due to their flactuation of speed :)

thank you...

OP
bajaj151
Choto Cheeta said:
For Voice chat its not speed rather its the stability of the connection is needed....

Cable Connection of LAN interface with 32 KBPS will performe better than CDMA 144 KBPS due to their flactuation of speed :)

thank you...

Ok...thanks...

OP
bajaj151
ravi_9793 said:
no dear..I mean stability in bandwidth.

ok...but how can I check microphone and speaker ....?
I checked using call setup......they are working fine.
But is there any other way to check this.......???

I am getting this error : (Image)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
bajaj151 said:
ok...but how can I check microphone and speaker ....?
I checked using call setup......they are working fine.
But is there any other way to check this.......???
The best way to check is do voice chating on yahoo messenger or Gtalk.Ask other person.."voice is clear or not"

raksrules

Youngling
I use Airtel GPRS over my Nokia 6630 in Mumbai. It has EDGE capability and i get decent speeds. Wud this be fine for a voice chat ???

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
rak007 said:
I use Airtel GPRS over my Nokia 6630 in Mumbai. It has EDGE capability and i get decent speeds. Wud this be fine for a voice chat ???
Whats the speed?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
rak007 said:
why don't you try a voice chat with ur friend..and find yourself.I think this is best way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom