SonyEricsson K850i is out in india....

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
First check this site..
the star has been removed mneaning its now available

*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=in&lc=en&ver=4000&template=ph1&zone=ph

to more about the phone see this link...
*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=in&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pip1&zone=pp&pid=10868

lets see who post first pics of "Thier" phone here ???

the price which i checked Price: $629.99

here is the link : *www.importgsm.com/home.php

TRY THE PHONE USING THIS SIMULATOR...
COOL

*www.sonyericsson.com/trythephone/k850/index_p.htm?cc=in&lc=en&zone=pp&window=popup

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
yeah i got a alert in my mail.... its a sexy phone.. yet to show up on eBay or my local electronics shops :-D

i love my K550i and would upgrade soon to this K850i

sony ericsson rocks :)

hope some sites get hold of it and post a review soon.. is there any review out there????

in India the price might be a bit higher.. but still its a lot more justified and if we wait for sometime the price may come down a bit

also posted here

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
yes there is a review ..do visit

*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k850-review-165.php

for 360 view of the phone go here

*www.gsmarena.com/latest_features-review-171.php

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
One small foolish doubt: Where is the joystick or navigation buttons? If you're telling me its those 2 and 5 buttons for Up and Down or maybe the rectangular area underneath it, won't you end up wasting your time trying to push numbers instead of going up or down or vice versa?

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
im a die hard sony fan, but this model of se is just not good, u shud go for a n95 rather than this

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
QwertyManiac said:
One small foolish doubt: Where is the joystick or navigation buttons? If you're telling me its those 2 and 5 buttons for Up and Down or maybe the rectangular area underneath it, won't you end up wasting your time trying to push numbers instead of going up or down or vice versa?

if u have read the review by gsmarena ..this new inovation in the placement of the centre key at the top and using fingertip keys ... are surely something new to all ..but SE is not a company who will put this kind of design without all the test and test ..

lets see...

@entrana

man .. uhave too wait .. this may win best phone awad as k800 did this year..

have faith in SE

THEY ROCK

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
review is good.. i'm sold for this phone.. will jsut wait for atleast a month as i dont want to become an early adopter like when i bought K550i the prices came down after a few months and some firmware updates....;)

entrana said:
im a die hard sony fan, but this model of se is just not good, u shud go for a n95 rather than this

lol i like the candybar form factor and will never use a phone that is not a candybar... yeah i dont like to slide this slide that etc :D

and I dont need a slow symbian phone either :p anyday SE phone will be faster than the symbian smartphones. i say this bcos i used N73 for almost 6 months. slide open the camera and it take all the time in the world for the camera app to open. but if i just pop open my SE K550i i can take snaps in a jiffy.....

naveen_reloaded said:
have any one saw the simulator ??

yeah.. in both the links *www.sonyericsson.com/trythephone/k850/index_p.htm?cc=in&lc=en&zone=pp&window=popup and *www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k850-3d-spin-2003.php

BTW these kinda simulators are available for nokia phones in their website for a long time...

Last edited:
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
DigitalDude said:
yeah.. in both the links *www.sonyericsson.com/trythephone/k850/index_p.htm?cc=in&lc=en&zone=pp&window=popup and *www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k850-3d-spin-2003.php

BTW these kinda simulators are available for nokia phones in their website for a long time...

yeah i know but just wanted to have a feel about it ...

thats why..
i saw these emulator for prev SE phones also..

anyway .. 24k is wht this phone cost.. in india..

so be ready ..

my best suggestion .. leave it for 1-2 months and then buys .. within this time all the little bugs and hardware realted issues will be sorted out and als othe price will come down...

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
just got some details abt this phone....
------2nd week of nov, it will b in stores and,
------its price will b Rs.16000 only!!!!!!!!! :)
yes me myself couldnot belive it...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
nishantv2003 said:
just got some details abt this phone....
------2nd week of nov, it will b in stores and,
------its price will b Rs.16000 only!!!!!!!!! :)
yes me myself couldnot belive it...

Woha...16k only, I must be dreaming

K

krazyfrog

16k is impossible. K810i costs 15k now. IMO it'll be around 22k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom