Sony Xperia Sola vs Xperia U

iamrahul

Tech Enthusiast
I want to know the better one between Sony Xperia Sola and Xperia U. Wanna buy one of them soon and I'm totally confused about which smartphone to opt for!
Actual benchmark results between the two will be good!

shreymittal

Being Human
I want to know the better one between Sony Xperia Sola and Xperia U. Wanna buy one of them soon and I'm totally confused about which smartphone to opt for!
Actual benchmark results between the two will be good!

Take a look at this: Sony Xperia sola vs Sony Xperia U - Phone specs comparison
IMO. get Xperia Sola as its got expandable memory

OP
I

iamrahul

Tech Enthusiast
But I think the processor category as well as the graphics card in Xperia U is better than Sola. If that be the case then I'll definitely opt for Xperia U cuz I love hi-end gaming on mobiles like Asphalt Adrenaline/Heat, PES 11, GTA 3 HD or likewise games!

shreymittal

Being Human
But I think the processor category as well as the graphics card in Xperia U is better than Sola. If that be the case then I'll definitely opt for Xperia U cuz I love hi-end gaming on mobiles like Asphalt Adrenaline/Heat, PES 11, GTA 3 HD or likewise games!

Lol
Dude both have same
Mali 400 :)

Edit: Sola got 265PPI whereas U got 280 PPI

OP
I

iamrahul

Tech Enthusiast
Be advised that Sola has worse battery life than U.. But expandable memory is a better tradeoff

I've heard that apps and games can be transferred to Micro SD cards in Android 4.0 (m not familiar with that interface yet), if that happens then the 4 GB user memory in Xperia U can be utilized for apps and games too right(besides the other 2 GB they provide)? And does the Xperia U support pen-drives? Then there will be no reason to store video files or movies in user memory.

Lol
Dude both have same
Mali 400 :)

Edit: Sola got 265PPI whereas U got 280 PPI

Okay thanks for the info! :)
Sola is better then! :-D
@shreymittal then the display quality of U is better right? will be a whole lot different than Sola though?

shreymittal

Being Human
I've heard that apps and games can be transferred to Micro SD cards in Android 4.0 (m not familiar with that interface yet), if that happens then the 4 GB user memory in Xperia U can be utilized for apps and games too right(besides the other 2 GB they provide)? And does the Xperia U support pen-drives? Then there will be no reason to store video files or movies in user memory.

Yup xperia u support Usb via OTG cable

OP
I

iamrahul

Tech Enthusiast
better get Galaxy S Advance or L9 from HS18 for 14.5 k

well didn't knew about Galaxy S advance until now! Almost the same features of Xperia U and Sola (and even more). will definitely consider this one too then. Thanks man!

better get Galaxy S Advance or L9 from HS18 for 14.5 k

well didn't knew about Galaxy S advance until now! Almost the same features of Xperia U and Sola (and even more). will definitely consider this one too then. Thanks man!

randomuser111

Technomancer
Xperia Sola/U hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Personally I won't recommend either. Both are outdated now and won't get JB officially.

Why not MMX Canvas HD? ;)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Canvas HD is no doubt the best performer in the price category, but its warranty may give OP some serious trouble as we all know MMX warranty sucks

aroraanant

Explorer
Me too would not suggest you to buy either of handset but if you still wish to buy then Sola is better I think.
Let us know your budget and requirements, we would give you better suggestions then.

Top Bottom