Sony Xperia M/M Dual discussion

Vishalgamer1

Broken In
Guys need a working call recorder for xperia M. I tried several recorders but the incoming voice is very low :(
Please suggest some working call recorders.

Internal mounted to external
External mounted to Internal..
The script itself is this
Code:
mount -t vfat -o umask=0000 /dev/block/vold/179:33 /storage/sdcard0
mount -o bind /data/media /storage/sdcard1

you do not lose access to internal memory

I get this message when i run the script

exec sh '/storage/sdcard0/data/extsd2internalsd_xz.txt
ge/sdcard0/data/extsd2internalsd_xz.txt'
mount: No such file or directory

The internal memory shows 2.05 GB Total and 631 MB free
The external memory also shows 2.05GB and 631 MB free
I am using Sandisk UHS Class 10 card 16GB

Please help

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Guys need a working call recorder for xperia M. I tried several recorders but the incoming voice is very low :(
Please suggest some working call recorders.

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.record.my.call

I'm using it. Till date the best call recorder I used, features and performance wise.

The issue of low incoming volume is due to wrong setting of audio source. The devs of this app have posted their compatibility list and settings which work with different phones. Check it out.

raj_in

In the zone
guys i am confused between sony xperia m & sony xperia L

can some one point out a list of advantage between the two

raj_in

In the zone
thanks...:)

which processor is better
Qualcomm MSM8230 Snapdragon Dual-core 1 GHz Krait or Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8227 Dual-core 1 GHz Krait
& can they be overclocked?

another question
which combo is better
since I see alot of under rs10k indian brand phones running this
PowerVR SGX544 (MediaTek MT6589 1.2Ghz quadcore) (Cortex A7)
or Qualcomm Adreno 305 (Snapdragon S4 Plus Plus MSM8227 Dual-core 1 GHz) (Krait )

PowerVR SGX544 is a very capable GPU but the ones that are fitted in MediaTek's SoC are underclocked, to somewhere around 200Mhz(sic) or so. Yup, its worse than previous generation GPUs in terms of raw power, though it has new features.
Adreno 305 GPUs are really good,and they support 1080p video playback on certain devices,like Galaxy S4 mini and HTC One mini, but doesn't support the same on Sony Xperia M

The S4 Snapdragons are way better than Mediatek. Personally i am a big fan of Snapdragon exclusive games like Oil Rush and Pacific Rim which looks awesome even on a budget phone with Adreno 305 (Qualcomm is trying hard to beat NVidia in the gaming dept)

Broken In
Hey guys,

Just placed an order for Sony Xperia M Dual on Amazon.in @11600 (10% Citibank cashback extra, making it 10440). :)

Just want to re-confirm that screen protectors and cases are same for "M" and "M Dual" before placing an order for screen protectors and case. Any suggestion about these?

Guys while using SManager,i tried moving the txt file "extsd2internalsd_xz" to system/tc/init.d .....i get a DANGER warning that i may brick my device...so i chose the SAFE ACTION and i get an error- "Unable process following files/sdcard/data/extsd2internalsd_xz"
Plz help..should i take the risk and select the BRICK option?

PS. im trying to swap SD and Internal memory, i am at the last stage

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Guys, how is link2sd + foldermount method (as given in xda forum)?
I want to install Dark Knight & NFS Most wanted but hell low internal storage :banghead:

I Swapped my Internal and External storage according to the method given in Xda forums

Now my internal and external storage both shows as 2.05GB Total Space 631MB Available.
What went wrong? how do i reverse this effect??

is your problem solved?

vikash

Journeyman
After 4-5 days of using my device(after a reboot), it starts to lag. After a reboot total free RAM is around 400MB and after 4-5 days its below 100MB. I searched the forum for related issues and all the suggestions were to just leave it to the android to automatically kill processes. So I am putting it here, any help would be appreciated.
I am posting picts of all the running apps.
*i40.tinypic.com/2hhn9uf.png
*i40.tinypic.com/250m82d.png
*i44.tinypic.com/2vkz1ag.png

After restart
*i39.tinypic.com/25i5i7m.jpg

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
After 4-5 days of using my device(after a reboot), it starts to lag. After a reboot total free RAM is around 400MB and after 4-5 days its below 100MB. I searched the forum for related issues and all the suggestions were to just leave it to the android to automatically kill processes. So I am putting it here, any help would be appreciated.
I am posting picts of all the running apps.

After restart

install ES task manager and remove non necessary apps like Facebook, Google Play, X Alert, Applock, Whatsapp, McAfee Security, etc from startup. Also, android doesn't requires antivirus apps.

shreymittal

Being Human
install ES task manager and remove non necessary apps like Facebook, Google Play, X Alert, Applock, Whatsapp, McAfee Security, etc from startup. Also, android doesn't requires antivirus apps.

+1 to this
Remove bloatwares/pre - installed APPS it will free up RAM

vikash

Journeyman
I did not know that. Well I don't do banking and stuffs from my phone. But any malware issues?

And about ES, m lovin' it ;)

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
if anybody need help in moving Apps/Games data to sd card in Xperia M without using the swap script do ask here.I'll help

ishan_kkr

Journeyman
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.record.my.call

I'm using it. Till date the best call recorder I used, features and performance wise.

The issue of low incoming volume is due to wrong setting of audio source. The devs of this app have posted their compatibility list and settings which work with different phones. Check it out.

do u have to attend every call on loudspeaker for d rec voice of other party to come good?

Top Bottom