Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Dont get ZR if you ever actually want to use it as a phone. The speaker is too anaemic to be heard anywhere other than a silent room or recording studio. And that is both speakers.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Dont get ZR if you ever actually want to use it as a phone. The speaker is too anaemic to be heard anywhere other than a silent room or recording studio. And that is both speakers.

The call speaker is fine in mine........I can clearly make calls outside with 2-3 cars honking occasionally. I don't use the loudspeaker much but then again it is a phone not a loudspeaker.

ashs1

Padawan
I am still confused to get N4 or SP ....my Love for sony is pulling me towards SP (Had 5 SE phones previously) and futureproof hardware is saying N4 :hyper::pullhair: just 3 days left to decide ....Helpppp

BTW how bad is the SP screen ...its fine about viewing angle...but how is the contrast from front.

or should I drop both and get xperia C ...I loved the looks of C ..its slim and sexy

i'd suggest you stick to N4. N4 is better than SP in most departments ( maybe except camera ). & LG's got a good A.S.S too. :D

& yeah, C looks awesome.. :D :p

sujoyp

Grand Master
donno guys, but in all reviews I saw in youtube no body said SP's screen is bad ...all are praising it for great screen and great benchmark scores ...They say SP have better built then Nexus 4 and also better screen...some even said better screen then S3 coz it have blue tint...

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
donno guys, but in all reviews I saw in youtube no body said SP's screen is bad ...all are praising it for great screen and great benchmark scores ...They say SP have better built then Nexus 4 and also better screen...some even said better screen then S3 coz it have blue tint...

Read the gsmarena review

sujoyp

Grand Master
ok will check that too...but I saw almost 7 reviews on youtube of SP and 3 reviews of SP vs nexus 4 and S3 :D

BTW I dont want to prove myself wrong :D

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Hey guys, could anyone post a pic of how the original carry case (the one being offered for free by Flipkart) of the Xperia Z1 looks like... :)
Thinking of buying the Z1 soon... :mrgreen:

sujoyp

Grand Master
Guys you should see this benchmark for Xperia C review ...it beats or equals Nexus 4 in most benchmarks :p ....I donno how is it even possible

Sony Xperia C review: Cash and carry - GSMArena.com

Nexus 4 with 2 GB RAM and quad core and performed soo lowly among other handsets...and Xperia C with mediatech quadcore outperforms it in soo many tests :D

I am very impressed ....its battery life is also superb

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Guys you should see this benchmark for Xperia C review ...it beats or equals Nexus 4 in most benchmarks :p ....I donno how is it even possible

Sony Xperia C review: Cash and carry - GSMArena.com

Nexus 4 with 2 GB RAM and quad core and performed soo lowly among other handsets...and Xperia C with mediatech quadcore outperforms it in soo many tests :D

I am very impressed ....its battery life is also superb

Traditional benchmarks are obsolete because companies like Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG cheat in benchmarks. That is why a Snapdragon 800 based Note 3 has a Quadrant score of 19000, whereas a similar Snapdragon 800 based Nexus 5 has a Quadrant score of only 7000...

sujoyp

Grand Master
hmm soo you mean benchmark can not be considered ....then how do we compare two handsets ..only screen ppi and screen size left

sujoyp

Grand Master
but hands on reviews say all good most of the time...all the handset above 12k can play full HD, lag free on games, they even say good built on xolo and micromax, what to check ?

anyways...I am impressed with sony's Xperia C ...according to gsmarena its almost good in every department except screen PPI ...not bad at all

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
but hands on reviews say all good most of the time...all the handset above 12k can play full HD, lag free on games, they even say good built on xolo and micromax, what to check ?

anyways...I am impressed with sony's Xperia C ...according to gsmarena its almost good in every department except screen PPI ...not bad at all

Xperia c is gr8. My cousin owns it and the little time i got to play with it, i found it lightweight, good screen and able to play mw ( both modern warfare and most wanted) well. :D

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
hmm soo you mean benchmark can not be considered ....then how do we compare two handsets ..only screen ppi and screen size left

yep.
comapnies started to cheat customers in terms of benchmarks scores. whenever you run a benchmark software,it is automatically detected and the cpu and gpu gets overclocked to get more points(that is what samsung has done. i dont know about other companies).
you can compare spec by spec as you may know that quad core on Xperia C will never be powerfull enough to outperform the cpu in nexus 4.

sujoyp

Grand Master
hmm thats true and nexus 4 will never be as battery efficient as xperia C

xperia C can play all modern games, play full HD, can record full HD at 17-18 MBps , have same user interface like xperia z , have sony support, even have sony's music tweaks . have descent cam , have good music, android 4.2.2
what it lacks is gorilla glass and high resolution screen

soo whats bad in that???

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
hmm thats true and nexus 4 will never be as battery efficient as xperia C

xperia C can play all modern games, play full HD, can record full HD at 17-18 MBps , have same user interface like xperia z , have sony support, even have sony's music tweaks . have descent cam , have good music, android 4.2.2
what it lacks is gorilla glass and high resolution screen

soo whats bad in that???

nothing bad at all :)

Top Bottom