Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Try this setting for sound

*img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/03/ase3anah.jpg

Also greenify requires root.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
why the hell girls dont listen?? :X one of my friend wants to buy phone..budget 18k.. i have suggested her xperia l for 100 times..n she's made up her mind for canvas hd.. :X i had explained every bit of pros n cons..still she says..canvas hd bhari hai..grrrrrrrrr..m gonna do suicide..lol

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
why the hell girls dont listen?? :X one of my friend wants to buy phone..budget 18k.. i have suggested her xperia l for 100 times..n she's made up her mind for canvas hd.. :X i had explained every bit of pros n cons..still she says..canvas hd bhari hai..grrrrrrrrr..m gonna do suicide..lol

Serpent's signature turns out to be true.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Same with my friend, told him go for X.L,He bought grand.
Anymore Not gona suggest anyone,Instead I'll come home and most in dumbest things thead like all can laugh

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Same with my friend, told him go for X.L,He bought grand.
Anymore Not gona suggest anyone,Instead I'll come home and most in dumbest things thead like all can laugh

seriously man..m not gonna put my efforts n use precious brain to search any mobile for a girl from now onwards..girls goes for looks..hence proved..

I know.. I guess in her case she might have seen that big 5" 720p screen having better ppi..so the better crispness rather than internals n features..
Xperia L is too plasticky to look at although its nice to touch. That Micromax HD has size, looks and a funnyAD on Tata Sky to its advantage :)And to the ignorant, the Micromax looks more expensive than the Xperia L...
Btw, i jst love the look of regret on people who bought the Grand. Samsung is very clever, the guy in Samsung R&D must be an Indian who knew how to trick Indians. "BIG IS BETTER DUHHHH" Policy :D

shreymittal

Being Human
Xperia L is too plasticky to look at although its nice to touch. That Micromax HD has size, looks and a funnyAD on Tata Sky to its advantage :)And to the ignorant, the Micromax looks more expensive than the Xperia L...
Btw, i jst love the look of regret on people who bought the Grand. Samsung is very clever, the guy in Samsung R&D must be an Indian who knew how to trick Indians. "BIG IS BETTER DUHHHH" Policy :D

don't forget Quattro it have Quad Core processor lol

Terabyte

In the zone
After reading GSMArena's review I just realized it doesn't come with Bravia Engine :eek:
But even without that the screen has indeed scored good in the test :)

pratyush997

Inactive
After reading GSMArena's review I just realized it doesn't come with Bravia Engine :eek:
But even without that the screen has indeed scored good in the test :)
It's android mate. One can always port it (there are hell lot of tuts out there) and flash it in CWM or TWRP.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Xperia M/ M Dual announced

*api.sonymobile.com/files/xperia-m-gallery-02-1240x840-1f2efdece1a5bed54e6e8e0a0a12ce35.png
*www.esato.com/board/img.php?id=156527

4 inch 854x480
Krait Dual 1 ghz
1 GB RAM
4 GB Internal
5 MP Exmor RS camera
NFC
1750 mAh battery

India launch late July, Price around 15k

*api.sonymobile.com/files/xperia-m-gallery-03-1240x840-64f1ee9dab86d02f4725fd29fc37aa1b.png

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I Battery doesn't seem to get any better zzzzzzzz, Just little music and browsing and little camera battery down from 84 to 65 WTF

Top Bottom